Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Current Page: 13 of 16
Re: Starting the journey
Posted by: jes8098 ()
Date: June 11, 2007 10:20PM

Inaia, you are an inspiration. Truly amazing...

I hope you had a wonderful time with your mom and "dude"! Tranquility is hard to find in chaos but you have wonderful control over yourself! smiling smiley what a lady!

I hope this finds you well...I need to find my center...alot has happened today.

Thank you again for writing in my journal...your kind words are inspiring...now I get to read your journey for more inspiration. winking smiley

~jes~

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: earthangel ()
Date: June 11, 2007 10:34PM

hey there...whatever helps you hun..if doing high raw and being free it is great!! you just gotta listen to your body!! good job....i am happy that you are happy keep it up!!!
good luck and have fun with your mom
love sach
xoxoxoxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Posted by: starfruit ()
Date: June 12, 2007 03:51AM

That sounds like a great plan my dear. Did she arrive safely?

xoxo,
Starfruit

Date: June 12, 2007 07:26AM

hey just wanted to stop in and say hello!! hope your mommie arrived safely!! let us know..have a great week with her!
love sach
xoxoxoxoxoxoo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Posted by: Inaia ()
Date: June 12, 2007 04:41PM

Hi Ladies. Thanks for all the support. I am having a great time with my Mom. Took her to some cool places & took her to work with me. the dude came by to spend time with us both and he was incredibly supportive and awesome. I finished editing my video. I am so psyched about that! Been healthy but have eaten a bit of cooked while I have been showing my Mom around. tomorrow I will prepare some raw dishes here in the apartment before we head out. She's game. How are you???

www.inaia.com

Date: June 12, 2007 07:10PM

YEYYYYYYY!!!!! FINALLY!!!!! I edited the video we took last week and posted a slightly shortened version of it:

[inaiablog.blogspot.com] or

[www.youtube.com]

www.inaia.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/12/2007 07:10PM by Inaia.

Date: June 13, 2007 03:35AM

Ok. I've been having a higher percentage of cooked food. I feel heavy. I have gained weight. NOT having it. Stops NOW. I am making some raw food for my Mom today and I am taking her for a long walk in the park. She is already vegan and used to exercising a lot so I think she will enjoy it.

This is the day I go back to 95- 100% raw. I am calling this day 1 of my 30 day challenge. I will allow myself to be 95-100% raw. I will continue the daily writing, gratitude, exercise and meditation.

I am so happy & grateful for my Mom's visit.
I am so happy & grateful that my video is finished and posted!
I am so happy & grateful for my choice to go back to raw today.
I am so happy & grateful for the time I am spending with my Mom.
I am so happy & grateful for the possibility to do a gig in Thailand later this year.
I am so happy & grateful for this site.
I am so happy & grateful for the massages we got yesterday.
I am so happy & grateful for a beautiful new day.
I am so happy & grateful for the amazing time I spent with the dude this weekend.
I am so happy & grateful for how amazingly supportive he has been.
I am so happy & grateful for the support I get on this site.
I am so happy & grateful for my musicians around the world.
I am so happy & grateful for inspiration & motivation.
I am so happy & grateful for the technology that is available to me.
I am so happy & grateful for all my new toys. smiling smiley
I am so happy & grateful that my show is VERY well received.
I am so happy & grateful for my increasing health.
I am so happy & grateful for my body.
I am so happy & grateful for increasing wealth.
I am so happy & grateful for growing credit.
I am so happy & grateful for my current pay!
I am so happy & grateful for my current gig.
I am so happy & grateful for the amazing staff at my venue & for the gorgeous venue.
I am so happy & grateful to be alive!
I am so happy & grateful that my kitties are taken care of.
I am so happy & grateful that I am able to contribute to animal organizations.
I am so happy & grateful to be able to share these experiences with my Mom.
I am so happy & grateful for me.
I am so happy & grateful for now.

Today I choose to love, honor and cherish life and myself.
Today I choose to treat and feed myself with love and awareness and joy & vibrance.
Today I choose to be kind & loving to myself and to animals and to people.
Today I choose to have fun.
Today I choose to shine brilliantly.
Today I choose to follow through with actions that maake my goals an accomplished reality.
Today I choose to love.

www.inaia.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/13/2007 03:41AM by Inaia.

Date: June 13, 2007 04:11AM

Aw your posts always make me so happy. ANd what a great video. I love your voice so much and you look gorgeous. Sounds like mommy time has been great. Mind come tomorrow. Have fun darling.

xoxo,
Starfruit

Date: June 13, 2007 04:59AM

Hey darlin.....yay your mom made it safe and you are enjoying her!! that is good you two are having a good time!!!!
good for you getting back and stopping it right there...whatever makes me feel happy and healthy!!!
keep it up ...oh and LOVE the video...beautiful all around!!!!
keep up the awesome work
love sach
xoxoxoxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Date: June 13, 2007 03:26PM

Inaia...

you have a beautiful soul that shines through everything you do. I'm so proud to have the opportunity to talk to you. Thank you always for your kind words.

Your success whether small or big will always have an impact...enjoy your life to its fullest!

it sounds like you and your mommy will have a wonderful time. And for your diet, follow your body...no one knows you better! Your choices are perfect for you! That's the best part!!!

have a wonderful day...oh..and it's good to hear that "the dude" was so supportive. I'm sure he is a great person. smiling smiley

be true to yourself

~jes~

Posted by: mags05 ()
Date: June 13, 2007 04:30PM

Inaia, I have been reading your post today. I just started eating raw for the second time around yesterday. You have inspired me. I am going for 80% right now. By the way, boy do we lead different lifestyles, i am a hog farmer living in the midwest. Its hard to find raw resturants here let alone trying to find organic. It is better than it was 10 years ago. My daughter at 2 years had many life threatening allergies. We took her to a natural dr. and his recommendations were raw and herbs, she at this time was a open sore because of eczema from her allergies. Within two months her body was as smotth like a baby's bottom. So i do believe in the miracle of eating raw.

The main reason i started this journey is because i have digestive and muscle problems and it is what i believe in, just sticking to it is hard. My stomach is so bloated all the time, especially after i eat. I am really going to try to stick this out this time around.

Please keep up your post, it makes life interesting.

Take Care,

mamafrey

Date: June 14, 2007 01:36AM

Hi Jes. smiling smiley Thanks so much for this. So nice to have you posting on my blog. I really appreciate it.

Hey Mamafrey: Welcome and congratulations for giving it another go. Good story about your experience with raw. Inspiring and confirming. Just what I needed.

EA & Starfruit:Thanks so much for checking out my video. I worked SO hard on it and it took me so long to actually go out and get it done and now it's done and my US-based agent is going to use it to submit me for a gig in Thailand later this year.

I'd really love to go b/c it would be w/ my dear dear friend and guitar player from Miami who I've always wanted to travel with for gigs. He's a very close friend and it would be an awesome experience to travel with someone I'm already so close to and musically we have amazing chemistry. It's also nice and warm in Thailand and I would get to spend the winter months playing music I love with someone I love and love playing with in a place that is awesome- as I LOVE Thailand. Man! It would be SOOOOOO awesome!!!!

Well, I stayed raw yesterday except for a cup of green tea- room temperature. Feel better already. Today I am going to make some raw carrot curry soup for my Mom and an raw tabouli recipe from one of Strom's books. I know she's going to love it. I'll take her to the new Midtown development today as it is indoors and it is rainy today in Tokyo.

I am SOOOOO happy and grateful for my video being done.
I am so happy and grateful for my Mom being here.
I am so happy and grateful to be raw again.
I am so happy and grateful for a new, beautiful day.
I am so happy and grateful for my classes.
I am so happy and grateful for the opportunity to be submitted for the Thailand gig.
I am so happy and grateful for my gig now!
I am so happy and grateful for my gorgeous venue and their amazing staff.
I am so happy and grateful for my agent here and his amazing staff.
I am so happy and grateful for my US-based agent and all the amazing gigs he has gotten me.
I am so happy and grateful for my musicians here & around the world.
I am so happy and grateful for my new Mac Book Pro.
I am so happy and grateful for my fun Gucci glasses.
I am so happy and grateful for my iPod.
I am so happy and grateful for my Shu Uemura eyelashes.
I am so happy and grateful for my dude being SO amazing with me & my Mom.
I am so happy and grateful for my amazing, ever-increasing health.
I am so happy and grateful for my pay!!!!
I am so happy and grateful for the money I am being able to save up.
I am so happy and grateful for the units of my CD that have sold.
I am so happy and grateful for music.
I am so happy and grateful for how supported I am.
I am so happy and grateful for my amazing friends all over the world.
I am so happy and grateful for my family.
I am so happy and grateful for myself.
I am so happy and grateful for now.

www.inaia.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/14/2007 01:39AM by Inaia.

Date: June 14, 2007 02:18AM

OH my goodness go to Thailand! That sounds like it would be so wonderful for you!COngrats on staying raw today. OO your mom will love that soup. Thinking of you always.

xoxo,
Starfruit

Date: June 14, 2007 03:04AM

What amazing songs...did you write them yourself? They are quite melodic and flowing... I enjoyed listening to you...(even if English is my only language! tehehehe!)

I hope you get the gig of your dreams! It is always nice to do something that feels right...especially when you already have experience with the band behind you...you will really grow strong and shine through! It's been a few years since I've played (tenor sax), but I used to love jazz....anyway!

Yah for your diet...that is soooo amazing! I'm so glad you feel the results instantly! That is the perfect motivator! I'm sure mommy will love anything you make for her! She loves you very much! take care...hope tomorrow is just as lovely as today!

~jes~

Date: June 14, 2007 03:48AM

hey darlin!!! well what a day....go to thailand that is an awesome oppurtunity!! wow what a spectacular thing!!
sounds like you and your mom are having fun....and she is going to love your receipes!! take care and have a wonderful day!!!
love ya
sach
xoxoxoxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Date: June 14, 2007 06:50AM

Hi Ladies! smiling smiley YEY Thanks for all the support. I would just LOVE to go to Thailand. Let's see what happens... My agent is submitting my tape so I'm sending energy. I really feel that the gig is for me. Gotta release it for now.

Mom loved the soup and also went nuts over the salad. It was just so tasty. I took her to eat something in the afternoon that was vegan but not all raw and she said that tomorrow she wants to be all raw and that she'd like to stay that way while she is here visiting. Cool! So I'm going to try out different recipes and I'm going to make her some sprouted chickpea hummus and zuchinghetti this week as well.

Jes- I LOVE the sax!!! both tenor & soprano. How cool that you play! I do write but the songs that are on that tape are all standards in Latin & Brazilian jazz as well as a few of those English tunes. I was just thinking that I'd like to have them come in and tape me singing some of my originals as well. I have a few more months here but I shouldn't wait too long anyway. Let's see what I can do...

Thanks for watching my video to all of you!!! YEY

www.inaia.com

Date: June 14, 2007 08:50AM

Hey there hun..how awesome is that...i am soo happy and proud of your mom..what an amazing thing she wants to be all raw while she is there..maybe she will get the raw fever haha..and stick with it when she gets home you know?? that is great....make her lots of good recipes but also some simple mono things too..so she sees both sides smiling smiley
keep on keeping on...i am sending good vibes to the whole gig thing right now as well!! good luck
take care
love ya
sach
xoxoxoxox

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Posted by: leafdrinker ()
Date: June 14, 2007 02:06PM

Hey Inaia, I love your attitude, and your daily affirmation lists! My wife and I have watched "The Secret" a couple of times (we also have the original version that has Esther Hicks in it), and have listened to quite a few of the "Abraham / Hicks" tapes as well. All this stuff is great! If you haven't already read it, I'd also recommend the original book that inspired "The Secret", which you can read for free online because it was written before 1923 so it's in the public domain: The Science of Getting Rich. I think it's also available in print if you prefer holding a book in your hands.

Also, I sampled your video and want to compliment you on your voice and style! I don't know this kind of music very well, but I am a musician too (classical violinist), so I can tell that your are good!

Date: June 14, 2007 03:40PM

Hey Ea. smiling smiley Thanks for the vibes. YEY! I So appreciate it. I'm going. I know it, I can feel it. Tomorrow I may make the zucchinghetti. I think she'll love that. But maybe we'll do some mango for breakfast. Last night she did 5 small plums and a banana. She really does it effortlessly. I'm surprised.

Hi Leafdrinker. smiling smiley Thanks so much for checking out my video. How cool that you play violin. Awesome. I do have the Esther Hicks stuff which I love and there's one book on the Law of Attraction that I really love. It's called 'Excuse Me Your Life Is Waiting'. It is the easiest read ever. Have you read that one? Anyway, I will definitely check out the one you are recommending.

I also really like to listen to a podcast about Law of attraction and raw foods. Her name is Revvell and her podcast can be found @ [www.celebratingyourpotential.com]. She also does a podcast with Alissa Cohen called Rawkin Radio.

So today I stayed raw except for a green tea I had in the afternoon. Feel a little bloated but I hope that will go away by the time I wake up. I've been working out @ home for he past few days so i don't leave my Mom for hours in the middle of the day. I'm proud that I'm still working out but I would work out harder if I were in the gym. I guess it's all part of finding balance.

Going to bed soon. C u all 2morrow!!! smiling smiley

www.inaia.com

Date: June 14, 2007 08:12PM

I'm so glad to hear your mom loved the food you made...sounded yummy! smiling smiley Your mom is so amazing for trying your lifestyle. What a trooper! I hope you have a wonderful day...

~jes~

Date: June 15, 2007 08:38AM

hey dear...your welcome for the vibes smiling smiley...you are doing great....good for you still working out even though you have been doing it at home...so sweet to stick with your mommie smiling smiley
have a wonderful day
love ya
sach
xoxoxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Date: June 15, 2007 09:00PM

Hello Inaia, i was really curious on how you made the carrot curry soup. I love soup. This sounds really yummy! Also your mother sounds like a real doll. What a blessing to have a mother you can be so close with. Hope you had a wonderful day.

Mamafrey

Date: June 16, 2007 08:12AM

Hey Mags

Here's the recipe:

3 carrots
1 - 1 1/2 avocados
1-3 cloves of garlic
piece of fresh ginger
curry powder
cumin
salt
cayenne pepper

Stick it all in the blender. I got this on GoneRaw.com and it takes car of my curry-crazy self. Otherwise I'd be eating chickpea or lentil curry a lot!

www.inaia.com

Date: June 16, 2007 08:21AM

hey there..hope you had a great day!!
take care..
love sach
xoxoxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Date: June 16, 2007 08:34AM

Hi Ladies. Stayed raw today. Had all raw yesterday but I did have some cooked in the evening when I was introducing my Mom to some Japanese food- vegan, of course. Today I made her some zucchinghetti and she LOVED it. Gotta run off to work now. Hugs...

www.inaia.com

Date: June 16, 2007 09:04AM

hey good job keep up the good work
have fun at work
love sach
xoxoxoxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Date: June 16, 2007 12:24PM

Good morning Inaia! Thank you so much for the recipe. I bet its wonderful.

Have a good day.

mamafrey

Date: June 17, 2007 09:11AM

Hey hun just stopping in to say hello and see how things are going!!
hope all is well in your beautiful weekend..take care and enjoy spending time with mom
love earthangel
xoxoxoxoxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Date: June 17, 2007 12:03PM

Hi Ladies. I've had an awesome couple of days. I stayed with my Dude @ the Ritz Tokyo last night and got up and watched a crappy movie all warm & cozy. Then I picked up my Mom and went to lunch with her & my Dude. I had some salad & mushrooms & some cooked soup. There were some Mariachis that I have become friends with and they played some music fro us and my Mom LOVED it. Then I walked my Dude to a cab so he could catch his flight out of here. Then I took my Mom to a park that is HUGE and there were people playing drums and bagpipes and dancing and saxophones and jogging and playing sports- ALL sorts of things. I actually took a bit of video of it and plan to post them on my news page. I'll let you know when I do. Then we went to the Shu Uemura store where I bought so me CRAZY cool eyelashes. Afterwards I took her to dinner to a Mexican restaurant that is super cool and we had guacamole and salad and red wine.

Now I am home and I am catching up on blogs and gratitude and homework before I get to start my new week tomorrow. smiling smiley

I am so happy & grateful for how amazing my Dude has been with my Mom and me.
I am so happy & grateful for the time I've spent with my Mom.
I am so happy & grateful for Revvell's podcast.
I am so happy & grateful for all the insights I have been receiving these days.
I am so happy & grateful for the time I've spent with my dude these days.
I am so happy & grateful for my gig and how amazing it is going.
I am so happy & grateful for my agent and his staff.
I am so happy & grateful for my US-based agent.
I am so happy & grateful for my income!!!
I am so happy & grateful for my demo video!
I am so happy & grateful for raw food!!!
I am so happy & grateful for my clean and cozy apartment.
I am so happy & grateful for the possibility of going to Thailand to play and make money later this year.
I am so happy & grateful for my computer.
I am so happy & grateful for my beautiful, fun, new eyelashes.
I am so happy & grateful that I am so supported.
I am so happy & grateful for my musicians worldwide.
I am so happy & grateful that I got my hair done. smiling smiley
I am so happy & grateful for my ever-increasing health.
I am so happy & grateful for this amazing city!!!
I am so happy & grateful for my iPod.
I am so happy & grateful for my voice.
I am so happy & grateful for my classes.
I am so happy & grateful for my lyric writing teacher's amazing feedback.
I am so happy & grateful for the time to update my blog and do my gratitude.
I am so happy & grateful for fashion!
I am so happy & grateful for the infinite possibilities for my career, income and world travel & for my life.
I am so happy & grateful for this site.
I am so happy & grateful for you guys!
I am so happy & grateful that I am so loved.
I am so happy & grateful for my dude.
I am so happy & grateful for my Mom.
I am so happy & grateful for my family.
I am so happy & grateful for myself.
I am so happy & grateful for my insights and intuition.
I am so happy & grateful for my friends.
I am so happy & grateful for the perfection of now.

www.inaia.com

Date: June 17, 2007 07:35PM

hey there glad you had a good night the guy!! and had a wonderful day with your mom and him..hope he got off safely!!! ooh i bet your mom loved the park too then huh??
how awesome..can't wait my mom is coming too!!
yay....cant wait!!
well have a great day
take care
love ya
sach
xoxoxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Current Page: 13 of 16

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables