Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Current Page: 15 of 16
Re: Starting the journey
Posted by: Inaia ()
Date: June 28, 2007 04:27AM

So I've been away from the site for a couple days. I needed some time to just chill and regroup. Been raw. Been meditating, writing, working and getting my life more and more organized. I'm finally feeling like myself enough to think about organizing papers & money & records, marketing plans, career plans, personal records & stuff like that. It's been a LONG time since I've felt like that.

I've also discovered some small things that make me feel more like I am living in a real home even though I know my contract here finishes in September and I'm not yet sure what I will do next etc. I have been feeling very very supported by my dude, my Mom, my friends and my new music business coach.

Today I am so happy & grateful for raw food.
I am so happy & grateful for my ever-increasing income.
I am so happy & grateful for my ever-increasing health.
I am so happy & grateful for my ever-increasing strength.
I am so happy & grateful for my ever-increasing peace.
I am so happy & grateful for my ever-increasing well-being.
I am so happy & grateful for all the support in my life.
I am so happy & grateful for my CD.
I am so happy & grateful for my new coach.
I am so happy & grateful that I got the POA out of the way.
I am so happy & grateful for 'Conversations With God'.
I am so happy & grateful for My gig.
I am so happy & grateful for myself.
I am so happy & grateful for infinite possibilities.
I am so happy & grateful for now.

www.inaia.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/28/2007 04:30AM by Inaia.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: earthangel ()
Date: June 28, 2007 07:32AM

Hey there hun.>...glad to have you back..welcome smiling smiley....sounds like things are going well and you have some support and good people in your life!! have a wonderful day
love ya
sach
xoxox

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Posted by: starfruit ()
Date: June 28, 2007 01:19PM

aw you are doing so well my dear. Thanks for the support.

xoxo,
Starfruit

Date: June 29, 2007 03:05AM

Good morning. Woke up, did a meditation & had an avo w/ raw, organic honey. I'm having some tea-which is the only non raw thing I am allowing myself to have. Afterwards, I'm going to take a long run/walk to Omotesando & maybe to Hiro-o while I listen to some podcasts and music. Later, I'll do some homework and go to work.

I am so happy & grateful for a new day where I can chose to be the most amazing woman I can imagine being.
I am so happy & grateful for the internet & communication w/ all the friends and people who support me.
I am so happy & grateful for the support from my Dude.
I am so happy & grateful for my Mom.
I am so happy & grateful for my growth & strength.
I am so happy & grateful for my health & vibrance.
I am so happy & grateful for infinite possibilities.
I am so happy & grateful for my music business coach.
I am so happy & grateful for my gig and the privilege to sing music I love for audiences every night and making a good living that way.
I am so happy & grateful for my agents & all the people who help get me gigs.
I am so happy & grateful for my income and my growing savings.
I am so happy & grateful I am able to invest in myself & in things that are meaningful to me.
I am so happy & grateful for my musicians.
I am so happy & grateful for an amazing future that is being created for me now.
I am so happy & grateful for raw foods.
I am so happy & grateful for myself.
I am so happy & grateful for now.

www.inaia.com

Date: June 29, 2007 06:25PM

Hey there hun....well everything seems to be running smoothly for you!! congrats...keep up the good work and enjoy your weekend...
love ya
sach
xoxoxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Date: June 30, 2007 02:20AM

YOur journal always makes me happy.

xoxo,
Starfruit

Date: July 03, 2007 04:35PM

hey hun...how are things going????i hope all is well with you....let us know how you are doing...miss ya
love ya
sach
xoxoxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Date: July 04, 2007 04:23PM

Hi Beautiful! I've missed you too! I am doing great. Staying high raw and having an amazing time. Meditating, working out, studying, writing...My new classes are awesome. I got the most ridicuously amazing dress for my show by a designer I LOVE- Keita Maruyama.

AND I decided to move to LA in September! I'm totally psyched.

www.inaia.com

Date: July 06, 2007 04:11AM

I have continued to stay high raw, to meditate, write, study and workout. I'm really excited about my decision to move to LA yet I want to stay really focused and present. I want to focus on my purpose for being here now so that way when the next step comes, I'll be ready for that.

Today I am so happy and grateful for my awesome new dress.
I am so happy and grateful for my Dude.
I am so happy and grateful for my Mom.
I am so happy and grateful for my gig.
I am so happy and grateful for my income.
I am so happy and grateful for my health & strength & mental clarity.
I am so happy and grateful for my decision to move to LA.
I am so happy and grateful for all the support coming my way.
I am so happy and grateful for my music business coach.
I am so happy and grateful for my Berklee classes!
I am so happy and grateful for my website and demo video.
I am so happy and grateful for my amazing band.
I am so happy and grateful for the amazing musicians I work with in different countries.
I am so happy and grateful for my agents.
I am so happy and grateful for raw foods.
I am so happy and grateful for Marianne Williamson & for Rawkin Radio.
I am so happy and grateful for my growing musical skills.
I am so happy and grateful for my growing prosperity.
I am so happy and grateful that the entire Universe loves me, supports me, nurtures me, cherishes me and conspires so that I win huge and am amazingly blessed in every way.

www.inaia.com

Date: July 09, 2007 01:33AM

Today I am so happy and grateful for my new friend & neighbor who helps me be conscious and play with the law of attraction.
Today I am so happy and grateful for my new amazing gown & show wardrobe.
Today I am so happy and grateful for my amazing gig.
Today I am so happy and grateful for my growing bank account.
Today I am so happy and grateful for my amazing health.
Today I am so happy and grateful for my incredibly fit body.
Today I am so happy and grateful for the amazing city I live in.
Today I am so happy and grateful for my music business coach and all the amazing things we are building.
Today I am so happy and grateful for my growing business and all the success and groundbreaking transformation we are achieving.
Today I am so happy and grateful all the amazing love and support and people who believe in me (strong support system)that I have.
Today I am so happy and grateful my amazing dude and how amazing and loving and supportive and encouraging h is with me.
Today I am so happy and grateful for my new amazing computer and all the things it allows me to do for my business, my dream & my vision of the life I can create for myself.
Today I am so happy and grateful for vibrant healthy strong body, voice & presence.
Today I am so happy and grateful all the amazing skills I am learning and developing in my Berklee classes and the projects I am taking on.
Today I am so happy and grateful for the amazing, powerful, conscious woman I am becoming.
Today I am so happy and grateful all the beauty and luxury that surrounds me.
Today I am so happy and grateful for the new constant stream of amazing gigs & amazing pay that are already coming my way.
Today I am so happy and grateful for all the amazing music that is coming to life through me.
Today I am so happy and grateful for the freedom that I feel to create anything I love and choose.

www.inaia.com

Posted by: jes8098 ()
Date: July 09, 2007 05:02AM

Dearest Inaia

I am so proud of you! You are doing so great and you are such an inspiration! Congrats on your decision to move to LA. I hope that your life journey brings you much happiness.

smiling smiley ~jes~

Date: July 10, 2007 01:55AM

Thanks Jes and thanks fr the support. smiling smiley

Today I am so happy and grateful for all the new love and support that is flowing into my life.
Today I am so happy and grateful for my growing, amazing & beautiful new show wardrobe and how amazing and beautiful I feel in it.
Today I am so happy and grateful for all the new streams of in come that are now flowing to me and opening the way for so many new streams of income that flow to me.
Today I am so happy and grateful for my incredibly healthy, vibrant, energetic, fit, agile, flexible body & voice.
I am so happy and grateful for my growing mastery and development of my musical skills, talents, knowledge and abilities and gifts that I use to bless the world.
Today I am so happy and grateful for my growing bank account.
Today I am so happy and grateful for my amazing gigs.
Today I am so happy and grateful for my music business coach and all the amazing things we are building.
Today I am so happy and grateful for my growing business and all the success and groundbreaking transformation we are achieving.
Today I am so happy and grateful all the amazing love and support and people who believe in me (strong support system)that I have.
Today I am so happy and grateful my amazing dude and how amazing and loving and supportive and encouraging he is with me.
Today I am so happy and grateful for vibrant healthy strong body, voice & presence.
Today I am so happy and grateful all the amazing skills I am learning and developing in my Berklee classes and the projects I am taking on.
Today I am so happy and grateful for the amazing, powerful, conscious woman I am becoming.
Today I am so happy and grateful all the beauty and luxury that surrounds me.
Today I am so happy and grateful for the new constant stream of amazing gigs & amazing pay that are already coming my way.
Today I am so happy and grateful for all the amazing music that is coming to life through me.
Today I am so happy and grateful for the freedom that I feel to create anything I love and choose.

www.inaia.com

Date: July 18, 2007 01:01AM

Hooray for LA how wonderful. sorry i havne't been stopping in as much. I've been thinking of you. Much love.

xoxo,
Starfruit

Date: July 18, 2007 01:40AM

Hi sweetie. So nice to hear from you! smiling smiley

Yeah, I'm thinking LA is a great place for me to be based when I finish here. The show's been good. Everything's been good. I even have an awesome new friend who lives right downstairs who sings @ another hotel and we get to hang out every day. It's really nice. She's from NYC. I keep meeting more & more people from NYC!

I'm staying raw except for one day a week when I like to have one meal that includes cooked. I like that method. It works well for me. I feel good. Thanks for stopping in!

www.inaia.com

Date: July 20, 2007 04:38PM

I am so proud of you Inaia! It is an amazing feeling when you find what works best for you! Good job!

Sorry I am not writing as often...my goal is to spend less time on the computer! smiling smiley almost as hard as finding the balance of raw! hehehe!

love ya sweetie and goodluck with the dude! winking smiley

Date: July 23, 2007 02:36AM

Jes, Thanks for your support. I am happy with the balance I have found. I am looking to get more efficient & go deeper and looking to be gentle with the transition. Been working out, meditating, singing, working, writing and trying new things. Hope all is well. smiling smiley

www.inaia.com

Posted by: islandgirl ()
Date: August 02, 2007 12:47PM

Inaia...I've read through your posts here and am inspired by them. I've enjoyed your music for years and its neat to get to know a bit of the person. I live just a little south of LA in Orange County and don't know any raw foodists personally, so this board is very helpful to me. I also tend to eat one cooked meal a week...usually on the weekend. I was wondering if you find that it affects your weight in any way? I am trying to lose weight and anytime I eat anything cooked, I seem to put on weight which is very frustrating. Eating out is such a treat, but then it isn't when my weight goes up the next day. Last night for instance, my hubby and I went out. I had about 2 oz of sashimi tuna and some french onion soup (that was probably the killer). This morning I was up 2.4 lbs. It's very disheartening. I think I need to listen to some of your music to calm down smiling smiley Anyway...I just wanted to say hi and thanks for posting.

Date: August 02, 2007 03:53PM

Hi Islandgirl! It's so nice to hear that you listen to my music. Welcome to the board and thanks for your message. I personally don't find that I put on weight if I eat only one cooked meal a week. Let me say that it is physically impossible, to gain 2.4 lbs of FAT in one day. I am not 100% current on my nutrition studies but my opinion is that maybe you've eaten something that triggers some allergic reaction or something that triggers water retention or some sort of inflammation. French onion soup has lots of salt. I don't know how much salt you usually intake... Just throwing out possibilities...

I try to eat really clean even if I have a cooked meal, drink lots of water and I make sure I am moving my body in some way to help the body stay clean. I vary my types of workouts and do things I enjoy for exercise and to get me breathing deeply and moving my lymph. This really helps. Lymph only moves when you exercise- and that's what cleans out many parts of your system that don't get clean in any other way.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you have any more questions I may be able to help with. smiling smiley

BTW, I am moving to LA in the end of September or beginning of October. I'm so excited!

www.inaia.com

Date: August 02, 2007 06:10PM

Thanks Inaia...yeah, I think the weight gain must be water retention. I used to drink tons of water but when I started eating more fruits, I found I wasn't needing as much water and kinda got out of the habit. So perhaps, I didn't get enough water in. The only exercise I get at this point is walking, but I walk 6 days a week, usually 5 miles a day. That's the one great thing about living here is all the trails for walking. It's great.

Have you lived in LA before? We live in Laguna Niguel which we love. It is a beautiful community and close enough to LA to commute if necessary and if you time it right (the traffic is a bear).

Also, I have to thank you for referring to Lara Bars in one of your earlier posts. Being new to raw, I didn't know what they were...but thanks to you, I discovered them and love them. They really help with cravings. I want to try and make them myself.

Date: August 03, 2007 03:47PM

Hey. smiling smiley Yeah, water is super important even with the high water content of the raw vegan diet- I find it makes a difference. Walking is good exercise and as time goes by you may want to add other things for variety and enjoyment. DO what feels good to you. smiling smiley

Lara Bras: the Bomb! I love them. They really help with my cravings too. Making your own should be so cool!

LA: I lived there as a kid a million years ago. I haven't spent time there since I was in the first grade. smiling smiley I really look fwd to being there and putting together a nice home base and a great team.

www.inaia.com

Date: August 03, 2007 04:22PM

Hi Inaia...yeah, I know I need to start incorporating some weight training along with my cardio. I'm just lazy. I did surprise myself this week though by doing some push-ups and I'm trying to do them everyday now. Previously I could only do the girl-on my knees-type pushups...but now I can do the "real" ones on my toes. The first day I could only do 5, but I was really encouraged. I do have a good DVD (The Firm) that encorporates weights with cardio that I do somethings. I put it on my laptop in front of the TV so I can watch something that interests me while doing the workout (I don't really like exercise videos...and find the perky little voices telling me "three more...two more...you can do it" ANNOYING! Sorry for venting. I could go to the gym but find a lot of excuses not to. So for now, I'm happy with my walking, but a friend of mine has the P90 and has found wonderful results with it, so I'm thinking of trying it.

Date: August 04, 2007 04:16PM

That sounds great! I think you're doing just fabulous! I really loved the Tae Bo tapes too. ANd they got me RESULTS!

www.inaia.com

Date: August 09, 2007 11:08PM

Hello Inaia!

How is everything going with you! Sorry it's been a while! Tuesday was my 27th birthday, I think this past year has been a slow realization and more calming year! I don't know if it is just age or another level in life, but I like it. I find myself analyzing more now.

I hope you have found more balance in your life and have become more efficient! Most of all I just hope you are happy! Anything is possible if you are happy and share that happiness with others! smiling smiley

I dropped you a line on myspace, hope you dont mind!

Well, you take care sweetey and good luck with your diet!

~jes~

Date: August 17, 2007 04:33AM

Hey Jes. Happy B-day!!!
I'm doing great. I already leased an apartment in Santa Monica that I will be moving into in the beginning of October. I have decided to go for 100% for 30 days and see what happens. Am 2 1/2 days into it and -so far so good. I hired an assistant in LA and am working with my coach. I am organized and efficienat and things with "the dude" are going well.

Where the heck is EA? We miss her!!!

www.inaia.com

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: August 18, 2007 02:57PM

hi inaia!!

its so refreshing and energizing to read your gratitude list
thank you!!

Date: August 18, 2007 03:46PM

Hey Veronique. Thanks. smiling smiley

www.inaia.com

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: August 19, 2007 04:23AM

Hello,
I have had some health problems nothing really major and I just started getting colonics done and the lady suggested going raw. I don't know how to really start my husband picked out some raw books but still I feel a little overwhelmed. Can you help?

Date: August 21, 2007 01:42PM

Thank you for the Happy Bday wishes! Just a couple of days ago my daughter turned two, and wow, what a time for reflection! Amazing how children grow so fast, although I feel my oldest, who is 6, I have done wrong by him. I was a lot more different with him then I have been with her. Alot more relaxed now but I still hold anger with him. Alot of work on my end, but the beginning of any journey is hard!

I am so proud of you! You are doing great! A couple of days on 100%...that has got to feel amazing huh? I haven't been back to it, but when I hit 2 days raw, I was so full of energy and very very positive. Since I've bounced back and forth with about 50-70% raw, talk about emotional! But, there has been alot of stress in the house as well. and that can't be helping!

Having an organizer should help lift some weight off your shoulders, keep working with your couch and love that dude! Do what feels right in your heart and you will never be lead astray!

Take care!

~jes~

Date: August 25, 2007 01:58AM

Hi Sweetie. smiling smiley I love the name, BTW. Anyway, I recommend Alissa Cohen's book "Living On Live Food" That one is great for starting out. Another good source of support and information is Storm and Jinjee's e-books. You can find those on:www.thegardendiet.com

Jes:
You are taking some really important steps and you're doing great. The relationship with your son is very important and what you are doing by facing these issues and being aware is really great. Thanks for your support and for always checking in with me.

I really am having an amazing time with the dude. He's being so wonderful with me.

Also, I did 100% for 9 days before I had a slip up. My body was amazing, my mind, my emotions, my productivity, some little veins that had appeared disappeared almost completely, the faint lines that started appearing on my neck have smoothed... I felt centered, stable able to handle everything that came at me... I can't describe it fully. I even got my cycle with NO moodiness whatsoever or any sign that it was coming at all- and I usually have pain and some emotional mood swings, feeling of sadness and fear- I had NOTHING. In fact, I was quite surprised when it arrived!
Then, yesterday, I had a large cooked meal for lunch. I went right back to 100% and here's what I noticed. The first thing to be affected was my mental state. I felt a bit unstable and unsure, fears started coming up and the centered optimism was fading. That's enough to let me know that I don't want to live that way. I am also reading Alissa's book right now and it is providing so much motivation and support and information that I feel I am well on my way to staying 100%.

For me, there is a big difference between 95% and 100%.I am frankly quite surprised.

Here's something crazy. I was checking out the raw food scene in La -where I am moving to- and I realized that I leased an apartment ONE block away from a very well-known raw food restaurant! *twilight zone music plays*

www.inaia.com

Date: August 27, 2007 01:54AM

hey sunshine...i am here..looking for a place to live since my last place went through because of the family i used to work for..the mom was rude to her when she called and then didn't call her back...but i am here...oh you hired an assitant that could of been me smiling smiley i am a wonderful personal assistant...anyways doll i am so excited you are going to be so close we can hang out!!! i am very excited to see you well meet you i gues but i feel like i know you!!!
so happy life is going so wonderfully for yoU!! keep up the amazing work my dear and see you sooN!!
lots of love
sach
xoxoxoxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Current Page: 15 of 16

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables