Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Current Page: 8 of 16
Re: Starting the journey
Posted by: Inaia ()
Date: May 15, 2007 03:54PM

EA- Thanks for the continuing support.

Starfruit- Thanks for sharing that. I think that is super cool.

Anyway, was feeling REALLY thin today- like I lost more weight so I had cashews @ work- partially for the heck of it as I wasn't hungry for them and partially b/c I just felt so thin! Weird. Concern? Sabotage? Hmmmm... Not sureNow I sort of wish I hadn't eaten them so I could feel that thin. Anyway the rest of the day was good & raw & I went to the gym where I did some yoga in the steam room. That was NICE. I am feeling better too vocally. Still have a way to go but I'm improving. YEY for that!

www.inaia.com

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Elakti ()
Date: May 16, 2007 02:22AM

Inaia--

You sound really good. Keep up the good work!

I had a dinner of guacamole that I ate with romaine lettuce leaves, .5 tomato, and celery...and there were 2 avocados in the guacamole! Two! It was so so very delicious, I was so hungry, and I am just going back to 100% raw, and it is perfectly fine with me. I may have the same thing tomorrow!

Anyway, just reading your journal and I thought I'd say Hello. Greetings!

Take good care,

Elakti

Posted by: earthangel ()
Date: May 16, 2007 02:32AM

Hey sweetie of course i am always here for you!!! congrats hun!!! you sound like you are doing amazing!!! keep up the good work darlin..dont worry about those cashews either...you are doing great and they aren't hurting your body smiling smiley stay positive and enjoy your day!!
love ya sach
xoxoxoxoxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Date: May 16, 2007 02:50AM

Thanks guys. I read a post from Bryan on my 'Too Many Avocados?' thread. It made very good sense and I think that my body is ok with a higher amount of fat right now. If I lose much more weight it'll be too much. I spend a lot of time feeling my hip bones and my ribs and they're pretty out there right now. Don't want them protruding any more. I feel good like this and I'm still getting used to it after having gained so much weight for a couple years. I had gotten up to 126 which is very large for what I'm used to being. I think I just need to take my time and maybe slowly reduce my fat intake and start increasing calories from other sources. I feel it's very important to have lots of variety and to move and exercise and breathe and relax and enjoy life.

www.inaia.com

Posted by: starfruit ()
Date: May 16, 2007 03:38AM

Such a good attitude you have. It's wonderful. How tall are you. Just wondering becuase i feel liek we have same body type maybe from reading about your weight stuff. Anyways keep it up and glad your voice feels a bit better.

xoxo,
Starfruit

Date: May 16, 2007 06:47AM

Thanks, Starfruit. I'm doing everything in my power to stay centered and clear. Sometimes it's very challenging. Being over here can get very isolating if I am not conscious and aware and centered.

I am 5'5". What about you?

www.inaia.com

Inaia's Gratitude
Date: May 16, 2007 07:15AM

So I went to the gym today and did 30 minutes on the eliptical and then went to the hot tub and the steam room to help with my healing. I meditated in the tub and used my time on the eliptical to really visualize some of the things that I'm now choosing to create in my life and in myself. I am really happy that I got to really move my body & breathe.
It's been a rough couple of days with people showing sides of them that were scary and that sent me into a place of feeling a bit isolated again but I nipped it in the bud. I let that person get to me and scare me & I went into a defensive and angry place but I broke out of it and am creating again from the highest place of peace and power within me. I am proud of myself though because in the past if someone had said to me what that guy said to me, I really would've lost it and been very reactive-but I didn't. I kept my center & stood up for myself & made my point. That was big for me. Now I am reaching deep inside myself to connect with all my strength, power & peace to keep being happy & grateful & to continue creating my life as I desire it with all my heart.

I am SO happy and grateful that my "bf" was there for me when I called him. It was nice to hear his voice and that he was happy to talk to me & be there for me.

I am SO happy & grateful that I got paid on Monday. YEY!!!

I am SO happy & grateful that I sold a CD through CD Baby today! YEY!

I am SO happy & grateful that my voice & body are healing.

I am SO happy & grateful for my band and what amazing people they are.

I am SO happy & grateful for my job and for the opportunity to sing music I love for people in this beautiful country.

I am SO happy & grateful for everyone who helped get me here for this contract.

I am SO happy & grateful for the classes I am taking and for my growth as a musician, vocalist, business woman, person & performer.

I am SO happy & grateful for all the support am getting from you guys on this site!

www.inaia.com

Date: May 16, 2007 08:00AM

Hey there well congrats you are doing so well!!!...and don't worry about the weight so much..they say when you are cleansing all the toxins you may lose more then what you wanted but that your body will regain the weight it needs but in healthy ways with healthy cells and tissues....not with toxic fat cells smiling smiley so you will work back to your natural weight if you lose more then you want..don't worry huN!!!
and it was so refreshing to see all the positives listed out there ....good for you!! keep going on this positive path you are doing amazing!! i love ya hun!!
love always sach
xoxoxoxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Date: May 16, 2007 12:21PM

I'm 5'3. I used to average at like 100 105lbs, but have gained a lot of weight this year which I'm trying to loose. I got up to 120 when things were really bad. Now back at 112. HOpe to keep loosing.
What a great list you've made. That's wonderful.

xoxo,
Starfruit

Date: May 16, 2007 12:26PM

Yay for doing so well and losing that weight!! congrats hun
love earthangel
xoxoxoxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Date: May 17, 2007 02:25AM

Starfruit- that's really good. I can totally relate.

EA, Thanks for that info

www.inaia.com

Posted by: Elakti ()
Date: May 17, 2007 03:54AM

Hi Inaia,

Just want to say HI and wish you continuing HAPPINESS! I loved your list.
That's a great thing to do!

I am feeling very well at the moment, in fact, happy too!
Loving the rawfood and the changes that are happening in just these 2 or so weeks.

Smiles,
Elakti
smiling smiley smiling smiley smiling smiley

Date: May 17, 2007 07:52AM

Hey sweetie!! i hope your day is going well!!! take care of yourself..be at peace with your day and enjoy your self!!! have a wonderful day!!
love earthangel
xoxoxoxoxox

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Date: May 17, 2007 05:15PM

Hi guys. My day was a bit challenging. I did well though. Stayed raw. Stayed centered. So much happening that I have no idea what it is or what is going to be. Just breathing and holding on to my center.

I am so happy & grateful for my job.

I am so happy & grateful roe e-mails from my friends.

I am so happy & grateful that I'm feeling much better and singing better and more freely.

I am so happy & grateful for the compliments and applause tonight.

I am so happy & grateful that my body looks great and feels great.

I am so happy & grateful for this site and the informative posts.

I am so happy & grateful for the free e-book someone directed me to.

I am so happy & grateful for my health.

I am so happy & grateful for Skype and the ability to call my Mom & my friends.

I am so happy & grateful for my motivational & spiritual tapes.

I am so happy & grateful for my friends around the world.

I am so happy & grateful for the classes I am taking.

I am so happy & grateful for the knowledge and awareness that I'm creating my life and for the ability to create a life I love.

I am so happy & grateful for all the people who helped me get this gig.

I am so happy & grateful for the strong woman I have become and am still becoming.

I am so happy & grateful for the amazing food that I eat.

I am so happy & grateful for my savings.

I am so happy & grateful to be in this beautiful country.

I am so happy & grateful for the people who are taking care of my beautiful kitties.

I am so happy & grateful for my investor!!!

I am so happy & grateful to be alive.

www.inaia.com

Date: May 18, 2007 12:51AM

YOu are lovley

xoxo,
Starfruit

Date: May 18, 2007 02:15AM

Thanks. Yesterday was very difficult. Just woke up a while ago and had a avocado w/ raw honey. Let's see what I can make of today. The possibilities are infinite.

www.inaia.com

Date: May 18, 2007 08:04AM

hey sweetie!!! you are so beautiful and wonderful!! i just love ya!!! and you are amazing your voice...and you have such a long wonderful list of thankfuls!!!! good for you hun!!! good luck today and have a wonderful one!!!
take care
love sach
xoxoxoxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Date: May 18, 2007 03:51PM

Hi ladies. Well today was really hard too but being thankful really helped get me out of it eventually. Now I feel good. Really good. Work was great. My voice is coming back more & more. I got to spend time w/ a friend of mine today and that was nice. She's my only friend here due to my schedule but I have already contacted someone else who I will be hanging out with in the near future. She is a singer @ the place I used to sing @ here. She should be fun to hang with. I will continue to do my happy & grateful lists in the mornings. They get me in good, powerful space. I would do one now but I will save it for the morning and catch up on a few things now. See ya soon!

www.inaia.com

Date: May 19, 2007 10:26AM

Hey hun..yay for you pulling yourself out of a funk!!! that is a great thing!!!! happy to hear that...your lists are amazing and i am soo happy to hear your voice is coming back and you are finding some amazing friends while you are there!!! keep up the fabulous work!!! take care hun
love sach
xoxoxoxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Date: May 19, 2007 04:13PM

Thanks, Sach. Work was awesome tonight. More of my voice is back and it was a pleasure to sing & I had a ton of fun and lots of applause all night - which is always awesome. Took myself out afterwards for a glass of red wine and a bite- not all raw but partly and I just NEEDED to get out of the apartment- you know? may go out to a club where my percussionist is playing or maybe I'll stay in and go to bed early. Not sure yet. And by early, I mean 2:30m or 3 am as opposed to 5 or 6.
I'm going to try to bring my Mom here for her b-day in June too. Let's see what I can do. That would be nice.

www.inaia.com

Date: May 19, 2007 09:38PM

Hey hun....oh good glad work went really well!!! your to bed early is like mine...usually means before like 4 in the morning and anything later is late haha....smiling smiley well i hope you enjoyed your night whatever you chose to do smiling smiley.....and sounds like you were good to yourself and treated yourself..good for you hun!!
take care
love always
sach
xoxoxoxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Date: May 20, 2007 12:52PM

Don't worry about the little bit of cooked love. Oh that would be so great to have your mom out. Aw hope that works. Keep it up my dear.

xoxo,
Starfruit

Date: May 20, 2007 04:23PM

Hi guys. I took my day off today to be OFF- FOR REAL. I totally ate some cooked food and even had an espresso. I want to go back to raw full force tomorrow-FOR REAL!!! But I met a guy in Ginza and we just hung out all afternoon & evening and it was so nice to have someone to talk to and chill with and go to places with- and to me, right now, that is a HUGE part of my health. So I can take a day in the food dept if it's going to have such a good effect. I've been feeling completely alone this week and isolated and disconnected and it was REALLY affecting my physical & mental well-being & health. So it was just really nice.

Last week had some VERY difficult moments- which is why I wrote less. With this Sunday, I am now focused on creating a week of health and inner strength and attracting good friends & & relationships & love & support to myself as well as excellence in my music and continued, increasing prosperity.

www.inaia.com

Date: May 20, 2007 11:19PM

Hey sweetie....don't feel bad for doing things that help you and and make you feel amazing...eating a little cooked is fine...it is not the end of the world smiling smiley...and i am soooo happy for you finding someone to chat with and connect with..that is an amazing feeling when you find someone who you feell you can talk to and connect with..a friendship is an amazing healing thing!!! so congrats!!!!
keep up the happy spirit and keep taking care of you!!!
things will fall into place for you!!
take care my love..you are doing fabulous!!
thank you for YOUR friendship
love sach
xoxoxoxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Date: May 21, 2007 01:03AM

Thanks, Sach. It's th beginning of a new day. I am going to be nice and back to raw today and I'm going to the gym in a while. I intend to have a wonderful day & be productive & & healthy & have a good time too.

I am so happy & grateful for a new day.
I am so happy & grateful for my health & energy.
I am so happy & grateful for someone to hang with yesterday.
I am so happy & grateful for more e-mail from the "bf".
I am so happy & grateful for the support of my friends in the US.
I am so happy & grateful for the support from you guys here.
I am so happy & grateful that my friend paid for EVERYTHING yesterday. (he he)
I am so happy & grateful for music!
I am so happy & grateful for my classes.
I am so happy & grateful for my agent.
I am so happy & grateful for my gig!
I am so happy & grateful for my pay.
I am so happy & grateful I got to go to the African festival and the Apple store!
I am so happy & grateful that I get to use the amazing gym @ the Conrad.
I am so happy & grateful that my CD is selling more.
I am so happy & grateful for the songs that I'm writing now.
I am so happy & grateful for the resources I find on the web.
I am so happy & grateful for the people in Miami looking for a property for me to buy myself.
I am so happy & grateful that my kitties are healthy & happy.
I am so happy & grateful that I was able to make a donation to the 'Feral Cats' organization.
I am so happy & grateful for all the amazing things that are on their way to me now,

smiling smiley

www.inaia.com

Date: May 21, 2007 03:48AM

Yay for listening to yourseslf and knowing your emotional healing and well being took precedence. Not being lonely=very important. At least for me. Food will come along for the ride when your ready.

xoxo,
Starfruit

Date: May 21, 2007 06:43AM

Hey sweetie!!!! yay for getting back into it to and staying happy and positive!!! i am soo happy for you..sounds like all is well and you are healing....good list..i really like that..the more positive energy you feed yourself the better you feel and more positive energy in your body!!!
love sach
xoxoxoxox

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Date: May 21, 2007 03:51PM

Thanks guys. smiling smiley I had a good night @ work tonight. Stayed nice & raw all day except for some dressing that was cooked on my humongous salad this afternoon. I had an awesome workout today. I did over an hour on the eliptical and then I did some yoga in the steam room. Glad to be home. smiling smiley

www.inaia.com

Date: May 21, 2007 07:12PM

hey hun...yay for a wonderful night and big salad!!!! oh i love that eliptical smiling smiley....and yoga in the steam room sounds amazing!!! and i am sure the steam room in japan is AMAZING...because they are so big into the practice of saunas and steam rooms!!!
enjoy hun and have a wonderful day
love sach
xoxoxoxoox

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Date: May 22, 2007 08:09AM

Hello again ladies. smiling smiley Today has been good. Went to pick up my alien registration card and wired some money top my account. Did another hour on the eliptical and steam room & hot tub. I like how it gets my endorphins going. I need it these days with all the transition. HAd an avocado and some salad and a banana. Will eat more today- I SURE.

Right now I just am working on figuring out what direction I would be happiest moving in.

I am so happy & grateful for the gym I can use.

I am so happy & grateful for my health and endorphins.

I am so happy & grateful for my friends.

I am so happy & grateful for the money I was able to wire to myself.

I am so happy & grateful for you guys here.

I am so happy & grateful for That I'm feeling much better and continuing to improve my health & voice after having felt crappy.

I am so happy & grateful for my new alien registration card.

I am so happy & grateful for my gig & my agent.

I am so happy & grateful for music & for being able to do it for a living.

I am so happy & grateful for C#$&*@^.

I am so happy & grateful for my Mom.

I am so happy & grateful for every single sale of my CD.

I am so happy & grateful for the beautiful day today.

www.inaia.com

Current Page: 8 of 16

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables