Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Current Page: 3 of 16
Re: Starting the journey
Posted by: earthangel ()
Date: April 16, 2007 12:21AM

hi there how is japan and the raw life????? i hope all is well with you!!!! look forward to hearing about your new adventures of the past few days!!! take care of yourself!
love earth angel
xoxoxoxoxoxoxxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Inaia ()
Date: April 16, 2007 02:16AM

Hi Sachelle. It's nice to hear from you. It's been a hard past few days emotionally. Ate some cooked food yesterday and had a bloody mary. Went back to raw this morning. Had an avocado with raw organic honey for breakfast.

Date: April 16, 2007 03:59AM

hey hun....well i am sorry you had a tough few days but that is the joy of waking up in the morning it is the start of a new day smiling smiley....congrats hun on starting the new day...that breakfast sounds yummy!!!!!! hmm don't sweat the past few days....it happens...it is all parto f the journey....smiling smiley
keep it up and know i am here for ya!!
love earth angel
xoxoxoxoxox

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Date: April 16, 2007 04:12AM

omg i am soooooo sorry that photo is on your diary haha i have had to type this like 5 hundred times....i put it on the green mustache man contest on the main forum and forgot to turn off the settings after words so it wouldn't follow me haha sorry!
love earth angel
xoxoxoxoxoxxo

Date: April 17, 2007 12:13AM

LOL- about the pic. No sweat. I'm getting stronger & stronger. It's an important time for me right now. I really need to stay firm and continue to move fwd. I am feeling challenged but I am more than up to it. I'm very fortunate to be surrounded by people who reallly love me & care about me here. That really helps.

I ate something REALLY crappy when I got home after work last night after I had been really good all day. Was left over in my cupboard from when I got here. Can't even bring myself to say what it was. LOL Back on the best path possible this morning. I am ready for this new day.

Date: April 17, 2007 03:29AM

hi there yay for a new day for you!!! that is always the best feeling that you can start fresh in just a few hours of sleep!!1 well keep up the good work and keep pushing through you are doing amazing!!1
love earth angel
xoxoxoxoxoxox

Date: April 17, 2007 05:00PM

So nice to have your encouragement. I had an awesome day today. 100% raw, worked out, had a great night @ work... Thinking I'd like to go to the gym tomorrow. Excited about that. My body is looking really good but I still have areas I'd like to work on and improve.

Date: April 18, 2007 02:59AM

yay you for looking awesome!!!!! keep up the good work....100% raw that is soooooo awesome....you are really doing great and working hard!!! keep it up!!!
love earth angel
xoxoxoxoxoxxo

Date: April 19, 2007 12:27AM

Stayed all raw yesterday except for some dressing on my salad. What's that- 2%? I'm ok with it. I went to the gym yesterday for the first time since I've been in Japan again. Loved it. They also had a really nice hot tub & steam room so I got to relax & meditate after I worked out. I was very surprised to see that my total weight loss is now 15lbs! I was 123 to begin with- which is pretty big for me & what I was used to but I had seeemes to somehow put on that weight and I was having SUCH a hard time getting it off. Now I am an effortless 108 lbs. I have SO much energy that I didn't notice how much I had lost. In the past, when I got to 113 or so,I would start to feel tired and look a bit drawn in. I have never been this weight w/ such ease- even when I was 15 yrs younger & a dancer!

Date: April 19, 2007 04:22AM

yay for the weight loss and yay you for everything~!!!!!! awesome you got back to the gym!!! congrats gal that is great...you got to meditate after your long workout and relax those muscles...don't you just love the steam room after a hard work out?? i love it!!!!! well awesome awesome..you lost that weight and you are staying raw and doing sooooo well i am sooo happy and proud of yoU!! you have come along way since the first post...so happy for you!!!
well keep up the great work and take care!!!
love earthangel
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Date: April 20, 2007 12:58AM

I'm growing through a growth spurt in my life right now. It's not always easy and this morning I am absolutely committed to making this an amazing day. This day I will create amazing things for myself NO MATTER WHAT. This day I will be the most amazing version of myself I have ever been. I feel strong enough to do & be amazing things today. I really know that today, I can move mountains if I so choose as if they were never even there to begin with. This is my commitment for the day.

Date: April 20, 2007 06:38AM

Inaia you are AMAZING ans so wonderful..you are truly an inspiration to me...you are always going for the gold so to speak with things in your life!!! keep up the wonderful work gal!!!!! you are doing fab...
take care,
love earth angel
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Date: April 20, 2007 04:39PM

Thanks so much for that. smiling smiley I don't know how I would do this without your support.

I had a really nice day. I went to the gym again for the 3rd day and I am loving it so much. I feel like I want to eat avocados ALLLLLL the time. What's up with that? I got really dizzy today @ one point- almost passed out but I am almost 100% sure it was b/c I was coming down off of the high of some pure cocoa I ate earlier today. I'm very sensitive to caffeine & uppers. I used to have reactions like that when I had too much espresso or Red Bull. How I loved Red Bull!!!!!!

When I got home from my gig now I ate 1/2 an avocado I had left & since I didn't have any more though I wanted it, I ate a banana and that seemed to do the trick. I seem to have stabilized @ 108 lbs. I can usually feel what my body's doing and it doesn't seem to be dropping any more weight. Now I guess it's time to get some more definition and solid muscles again. How awesome is that? What else is possible?

How are you doing?

Date: April 20, 2007 06:21PM

Hey there gal....well congrats on doing so well!!!!! you are fine haha don't worry your body just may be craving some avo's just let it have what it wants...there might be some fat you need for the healing process!! so just don't worry you are doing great and giving your body what it wants!!!....keep up the aweome work......
love earth angel
xoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxo

Date: April 21, 2007 06:05AM

Thanks for that. Today I've been EATING. I had a banana then later one avocado with a salad that had cabbage, cherry tomatoes, onion and a couple other things then I had a coconut later- water & all & then later I had another 1/2 avocado with a salad w/ lots of cabbage, bell peppers, onions etc.

It's not how much I've been eating but aren't avocados & coconuts VERY dense? Is this too much? It's only 3 pm and I will still go to work & have a salad there and maybe a banana before that.

Date: April 21, 2007 06:38AM

BTW, Sachelle, how were you able to post a pic w/ your posts?

Date: April 21, 2007 05:16PM

hey there....no don't worry about the avo and coconut if your wanted it then you needed it probably the fat in them both is a good fat that helps with removing old fat in your body and replacing it with healthy fats and cells...so since you have lost all this weight they are probably needing something to help them with detox and rebuilding...that won't cause weight gain or fatigue!!! so good for you!! don't woory just keep at it!!!

oh and i got my pic on here by using photo bucket on the internet it hosts my pics...then i copied the IMG....then went to control center and edit signature...pasted the img hit submit...then went to forum settings and clicked yes to add signature...then when i posted my pic came up!!!
good lukc
take care have another fab day!!!
love earth angel
xoxoxoxoxoxxoxo

Date: April 23, 2007 12:07AM

Sundays can be hard for me. It's my day off and I don't have a lot of people to spend my time off with here. My friends are married and work and are busy or exhausted on Sundays. With the transitions I am moving through in my personal life- it can get a little rocky.
I fell of the wagon big time yesterday but I've decided that Sundays will be the day when I allow myself to do that if I so choose. When I was training for fitness competitions I allowed myself to eat ANYTHING I wanted on Sundays and it worked well for me. Many times I kept eating totally healthy but it was nice to have a day when I had permission to do anything I wanted.

How was your weekend?

www.inaia.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/23/2007 12:11AM by Inaia.

Date: April 23, 2007 12:13AM

hey there..yay you for doing so well!! keep up the good work...and if allowing yourself sundays to have whatever that is awesome!!! keep it up!! whatever works for you is what you have to do!! keep up the good work!!!
take care and have a wonderful evening or day!!
love earth angel
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Date: April 23, 2007 06:29AM

Thanks for the encouragement. Back on the wagon full force today. Been chillin' a bit though. Hope I can get a workout in before I go to work tonight. Feel a little tried from how emotional I felt yesterday. Even a massage and a hot bath didn't take away the body ache or the spasm in my neck. Maybe some exercise will do the trick.

www.inaia.com

Date: April 23, 2007 07:11AM

hey there...well no problem of course i am here for support and encouragement....glad to hear you are feeling better and your mood has improved!!! keep up the good work and glad to know you are smiling...hopefully you will get your work out in that would be nice for you!!!
good lukc and take care
love earthangel
xoxoxoxoxoxxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Date: April 24, 2007 08:02AM

I worked out @ home yesterday and today I was able to go to the gym. I got some great cardio in & got to soak in the hot tub & use the steam room. I saw MTV Unplugged of Ricky Martin on Japanese MTV. He was really awesome! I was so surprised that I liked it!!! It reminded me of the people back home (I'm Puerto Rican). One of the back up singers is a guy I used to know. It was so much fun to see! I am so surprised I liked it!

Maybe I also just miss being around people I am close to.

www.inaia.com

Date: April 24, 2007 08:31AM

Hi there...well good for you getting in a good work out and getting to soak in the hot tub and sit in the steam room!! that is awesome....
i am sorry you are starting to miss being around people you are close to...i know what you mean..i am from indiana but moved here to san diego almost 5 years ago and i miss my family and long time friends you know?? i mean yes i have met wonderful people out here and great friends....but i really truly miss all the people i am so close to back home...thati have known for so long...which is why i am moving back in august...it is a hard decision but i think it is something that i have to do cuz it makes me sad...so i know where you are coming from!!! take care and i hope you get to be with close friends and family soon...
love earth angel
xoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Date: April 25, 2007 08:13AM

Wow. Back to Indiana. Big move. You should definitely do whatever makes you you happy. I don't know how long I'm going to stay in Tokyo or where I will go next or what job I will take.

Today I had an awesome workout! I haven't gained any weight- so that's great. Ate very very well today too. Been working & writing & vocalizing & will practice sight singing a bit later. Still looking for a publicist here too.

How are you doing? You said you are 100% raw, right? What are your goals with your eating choices?

www.inaia.com

Date: April 25, 2007 08:19AM

PS
Last night I started to explore the articles on this site. I found so helpful, useful & informative. I can't to do some more bedtime reading when I come home tonight. Have you read any of them?

Also- did you read the book I sent you? Did you like it? I've been reading some of those and now I will start n the ones you sent me.

www.inaia.com

Date: April 25, 2007 08:24AM

Hey there..no i have been super busy i started reading the one you sent me but haven't gotten very far....i want to though..i hope you enjoy the ones i sent ya!!!
yeah life is so crazy you never know wherey ou will be or what you will be doing haha that is how i feel too and i am not always moving around...just life you know??
hmm yeah i am 100% don't have any goals persaylol..just taking it one day at a time enjoying raw and life smiling smiley
take care and have a great day
love earth angel
xoxoxoxoxxoxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Date: April 26, 2007 06:54AM

Hey there. I had some small slip ups. Last night I went out after work b/c I was STARVING and had some lightly steamed vegetables w/ peanut sauce & brown rice @ a nearby restaurant. Today, I had some small seaweed thing I got @ the supermarket. I don't know for sure it is cooked but it could've been-probably. Both things were quite small and still vegan but they were also cooked even if lightly. I'm not sure how to feel about this.

www.inaia.com

Date: April 26, 2007 07:05AM

hey there...seems we are in the same boat right now haha...i had some vegan burgers today....mostly veggies with some quino in there to hold them together....and quite a few of them...i don't know why either....if you read my journal you will see that i fought with myself and the vegan burgers for about 45 minutes before i actually ate them...but i did...and at first i was hating myself and feeling horrible...but then i settled down...relaxed took a shower and got some support from all of you wonderful ladies and now i feel better!!! oh wel you had some cooked...tomorrow is a bright new glorious day!! you will do better and have a great day!! don't stress it only hurts you more!
take care and have a great day!
love earth angel
xoxoxoxoxooxoxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Date: April 26, 2007 03:39PM

LOL I almost did the same thing about battling it forever but I decided it wasn't worth getting myself all worked up over. Today I went back to raw after we last wrote and I'm glad. Tomorrow is a new day & I intend to kick ass. I'll be in the gym & eating all raw and loving it. I skipped the gym today b/c I wanted to enjoy the gorgeous weather & switch up my routine. Boredom is DEATH to me. I was productive and got to enjoy the sun & warmth. I want to feel free & empowered- not confined by my choices. Tomorrow, I will move fwd and be great. Thanks for listening to all this crap! (he he)

www.inaia.com

Date: April 26, 2007 03:41PM

BTW, I was still about 80% raw- @ least yesterday & today. I consider any day above 80% a victory in that dept.

www.inaia.com

Current Page: 3 of 16

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables