Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Current Page: 9 of 16
Re: Starting the journey
Posted by: starfruit ()
Date: May 22, 2007 01:05PM

Sounds liek you are doing so well. Keep it up my dear.

xoxo,
Starfruit

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: earthangel ()
Date: May 22, 2007 08:08PM

hey darlin!!!!
well yay for getting your card...that is great..and getting to wire yourself some money..and going to the gym..and yay for that wonderful eliptical!! you know i love that!!! you are doing spectacular hun!! keep up the awesome job!!! so happy for you and proud of all that you are doing!!!!
talk to you soon
love sach
xoxoxoxooxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Posted by: Inaia ()
Date: May 23, 2007 01:10AM

Good morning world! Still in bed posting. When I get up I will go to the gym. Japanese MTV gets me easily through my hour on the eliptical. I always take my iPod with me in case nothing good in on. Here is my list for today to get my day started in good space.

I am so happy and grateful for a new day like no other I've ever lived before.

I am so happy and grateful for my improving health and increasing strength mentally, physically & spiritually.

I am so happy and grateful for my gig and the opportunity to sing my own songs and other music I love for people every night and get paid for it.

I am so happy and grateful for all that I'm learning & developing musically, vocally & as a performer & as a person.

I am so happy and grateful to be in this awesome city.

I am so happy and grateful for infinite possibilities.

I am so happy and grateful for the power to create myself and my life.

I am so happy and grateful for the people who support me in my life and my process.

I am so happy and grateful for all the amazing things that are coming my way.

www.inaia.com

Date: May 23, 2007 02:05AM

I am so happy and greatful for your ever inspiring attitude and love for life.

xoxo,
Starfruit

Date: May 23, 2007 05:38AM

hey there darlin!!! how are those positive thoughts you were tapingon your ipod going?? that is so interesting!!!
well you are doing great gal!! keep up the good work!!! i am sooo proud of you hun!!
take care and have a wonderful wonderful day
love always
sach
xoxoxoxoxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Date: May 23, 2007 08:01AM

Today I had a cooked meal @ lunch. I even had a glass of red wine with lunch.

They (people related to my gig) have busted my spiritual balls with petty things things that I don't think they should even be asking of me lately and I have decided to spend all my time investing in me- and if that means once or twice a week having a cooked meal so that I can go out somewhere and see some other actual human beings, then that's what I'll do until I find another way of doing it but I was getting into a place where I was about to get severely depressed and not well.

There is a vegan cafe one block from my apt so I went there there and had some tomato curry with veggies, lentils and brown rice, some greens on the side and a small slice of vegan chocolate cake. Fortunately, in Japan, portions are quite small. Before that today I had 2 bananas, 1 avocado & 1 apple. Don't know if I'll be hungry tonight. If I am, I'll have a salad or a fruit salad.

I also went to the gym and did my 1 hr on the eliptical and meditated in the hot tub and steam room. I realize that I when I exercise a lot I am much healthier- no matter what I eat. It seems to help rid my body of any toxins. I figure I'll stay raw still @ least 90%- 100% but if I decide to eat a cooked meal once or twice a week or have some room temp green tea (which is unbelievable in Japan), exercise will help move the toxins out. When I used to work out 2-3 hrs, 6x a week I felt INVINCIBLE and STRONG. It's a very important part of the equation and I'm putting it back in! I think it has to do with moving the toxins out as well as the endorphins- because I believe that when we are happy, we are healthier- BY FAR. So my goal has changed form making money and getting through this contract and doing a good job so I can start to have a life when I leave here- to just making myself deliriously happy!!!!!

I have decided to deal with the work as best I can until September. The more they ask or nudge about petty stuff the more I will direct my energy and INVEST in MYSELF.
I finally came to the conclusion that jobs, friends, places, homes... they all fluctuate and come and go. Investments in things outside of you or in things that are not important to you or have great meaning to you are left behind when you move on- and you always do in one way or another. What is REALLY important in the big picture? Step back. What do you see when you REALLY take a step back? When you invest in making yourself a bigger & better & more skilled and happier & complete person, you can take that value and add it to whatever you choose to take on anytime anyplace and you can add it to any relationship or place etc. Making myself a better person will give me a better life and a better world.

I am the only thing I am stuck with for eternity. Even if I die- I still have to deal with me and I am still me and there will NEVER be any getting away from me.

I will continue OF COURSE to do the best job I possibly can but that will be a natural outcome of investing in myself anyway. Anything that I invest in the job or in anyone else that doesn't support my growth eventually backfires anyway and keeps me from being the most amazing person, friend, life partner, singer, performer, business woman, daughter, sister etc that I can be. So form now on-it's all about me for the sake and well being of the whole world.

www.inaia.com

Date: May 24, 2007 03:06AM

I found a new, deep meaning for gratitude in my life today. Words can't express.

I heard a Marianne Williamson say today something that was profound for me:

"When you show the Universe you know how to live fully with what you have, then life transforms"

I am grateful.

breakfast: 2 avocados. I am SO full!!!! Next time, I'll stop sooner. smiling smiley he he

www.inaia.com

Date: May 24, 2007 07:33AM

hey sweetie!!! wow your little post was amazing!! good for you hun really taking control of your life and feelings and really really taking care of yoU!! that is the best you can do..and you are the only one who has to stick with you for life...so you might as well make yourself happy!! good luck to you!! i know you are doing well!!
take care
love earthangel
xoxoxoxox

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Date: May 24, 2007 03:51PM

Hey sweetie. Thanks. Tonight was really good @ work and the day was different & nice.Just got home. Now it's all about figuring out how to live more & more fully-NOW. I'll do a longer post in the morning. smiling smiley It's just nice to see you here. I have some chick peas sprouting for tomorrow I hope. I'm really blessed. Let's see how it gets even better than this.

www.inaia.com

Date: May 25, 2007 03:07AM

Have had a breakthrough morning. I woke up and immediately went to work getting focusing my thoughts on what I am now choosing to create and put some work into getting my consciousness straight. The INSTANT I got my energy in order and took a very simple & small action, a breakthrough came in a relationship that I was feeling challenged by. This stuff WORKS!!!!

So anyway, I did my 'ME' work, listened to some Marianne Williamson lecture, did some homework, then I ate a salad and a little while later I ate a banana. Now I am going to get ready & head over to the gym. See you soon! I'll post when I get back.

www.inaia.com

Date: May 25, 2007 03:10AM

hey hun..awesome awesome..glad you are doing me work and getting it taken care of and feeling and fufilling life and desires!!!! i have been wanting starbucks for as long as i have been raw..so today it was cold and dreary and i have been faithful to this raw..i had a coffe and it was AMAZING..and i am not worried or stressed my body will overcome it and throw it out right away cuz i should be cleaner!! but thank you i just thought of making my body happy and me..and emotionally and physically i am dong that!! so i thought i can have a cup of coffee!! yay me smiling smiley and i had my own almond milk in it that was raw..and some stevia..so it was all good smiling smiley
take care and have a great day!
love ya
sach
xoxoxoxox

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Date: May 25, 2007 03:56AM

you are sucha role model to me just thought you should know

xoxo,
Starfruit

Date: May 25, 2007 03:57AM

i will second that opinion!!!!
love earthangel
xoxoxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Date: May 25, 2007 07:14AM

aaawwwww.. you GUYS! Thanks. smiling smiley grinning smiley As you guys are to me. It's all about the mutual support. YEY US!

EA: Hooray for you having the coffee & feeling good. Plus it was w/ your yummy almond milk & stevia. That's a great balance. It really does come right back out. It is not what you do once in a blue that shapes your life & your person- it is what you do CONSISTENTLY.
And you are doing AWESOME!!!

Plus, stress just adds even more toxins to one's body- maybe even more harmful than what one can ingest,

I went to the gym & did my hour on the eliptical and my hot tub and steam room. Had a bit of cool, room temperature green tea. Then I went grocery shopping and came home and made some AMAZING carrot/avocado/curry soup. I was craving it BAD and it tasted INCREDIBLE. Then I had a veggie wrap and now will maybe rest a little before showering & warming up the voice before work.

I am so happy & grateful-period.

www.inaia.com

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: May 25, 2007 07:56AM

hi inaia

thanks for confirming that the book was fred patenaude
i know... long time ago post smiling smiley

i like the marianne williamson quote that you put up there
really nice

here is my gratitude list:

i am grateful that inaia has a gratitude list because just reading it makes me feel happy ( ha ha ha ha ha hasmiling smiley

its true !

talk to u latersmiling smiley

Date: May 25, 2007 09:30AM

hey hun!!! aww thanks yes ya us!!!! that is what i like to tell everyone i read that somewhere the stress of what you ate or want to eat is sometimes worse on the body then the food itself in terms of toxins smiling smiley..... so it was nice to hear my own words come back around and help me too!! it is hard when you tell yourself smiling smiley
thanks hun..the coffee was AMAZING haha...and it kept me up for a while got me packing away all my stuff..
love ya hun
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Date: May 25, 2007 04:09PM

Veronique: lol- cool! I remember I used to do the gratitude thing before when I was feeling crappy about something and then, when I would really look @my life, I would feel REALLY stupid for having thrown myself a DUMB pity party. I would realize HOW much I have and how retarded it was not to celebrate & appreciate it. That's one of the reasons I am doing it again. Last time- it changed my life and it is doing it again now. So I am very happy it makes you happy too. smiling smiley

EA: Sometimes we teach what we most need to be reminded of. How aswesome does it feel when someone else actually does remind us. I LOVE that. It also sort of gives us "permission" to follow our own advice.

Work was good tonight. I sound good but my throat is BLEEDING. I don't know WHY! It is a super scary thing for a singer. I had something similar before and it was due to the dryness but I am going to the steam room almost every day. WHAT is going on?

I'm gonna try to sleep more tonight and if I still wake up early like every day, I will try to stay in bed & watch a movie or something.

I am so happy & grateful that my voice sounds good.
I am so happy & grateful for the e-mails I got from my old/or sorta 'BF' today.
I am so happy & grateful for the Marianne Williamson lectures I got.
I am so happy & grateful for my guitar player & percussionist.
I am so happy & grateful for my agent.
I am so happy & grateful for my cozy bed & yummy apt.
I am so happy & grateful for my Mom.
I am so happy & grateful that my kitties are well & taken care of.
I am so happy & grateful for the gym!
I am so happy & grateful for this site!
I am so happy & grateful for all the nice compliments I have been getting from the audiences.
I am so happy & grateful for the extension of my contract.
I am so happy & grateful for the support of my friends in the US.
I am so happy & grateful for you guys here.
I am so happy & grateful that I get to sing music I love for a living.
I am so happy & grateful for my music classes.
I am so happy & grateful for the harmony in my workplace.
I am so happy & grateful to live in this AWESOME city.
I am so happy & grateful that the fraudulent charges on my bank acct got sorted out.
I am so happy & grateful for every CD of mine that sells.
I am so happy & grateful for my delicious food.
I am so happy & grateful for my computer.
I am so happy & grateful for my health.
I am so happy & grateful for all that I'm learning.
I am so happy & grateful for all the amazing things that are on their way to me.

* I have LOTS more but I gotta get to bed. smiling smiley

Big hug, ladies!

www.inaia.com

Date: May 26, 2007 02:20AM

rock on i need to start doing this list

xoxo,
Starfruit

Date: May 26, 2007 02:54AM

hey love...yes it it is nice to have permission on our own advice you are right!!!! well that list is lovely!! i need to start doing it too you are right starfruit !!!
well i gotta get packing again haha!! have a wonderful day!!
love ya
sach
xoxoxoxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Date: May 26, 2007 05:42AM

Yey Guys! That would be so cool! smiling smiley

I wanted to go to the gym today-very much- but I decided to skip it and try to rest and heal my throat. I also stayed catching up on homework a bit and now I am going to download a movie from iTunes while I make myself some zucchinghetti or maybe veggie wraps.

Had some nice e-mails from the 'dude' this morning- so I am happy and grateful for that. Also this cool singer who is famous here in Japan who I've been chatting with online was telling me she's going to come to my show one night next month. That's super cool.

So I'm going to dedicate the day to more music and movie playtime for myself. I like the sound of that. I may jump rope later if I have time but if not, I'll get some fun workout in tomorrow on my day off.

I am so happy & grateful for the time to be home cozy, happy & healing & working on myself & preparing food.
I am so happy & grateful for the people in my life.
I am so happy & grateful for the extension of my contract.
I am so happy & grateful for my income.
I am so happy & grateful for this site & you guys.
I am so happy & grateful for my classes.
I am so happy & grateful for my gig!
I am so happy & grateful for my computer.
I am so happy & grateful for wire transfers.
I am so happy & grateful for Skype!
I am so happy & grateful that my bank figured out that stuff w/ my acct!
I am so happy & grateful for my YUMMY food!
I am so happy & grateful that my kitties are well, cozy & taken care of.
I am so happy & grateful for all the help & support I am receiving from all my friends.
I am so happy & grateful to be alive.
I am so happy & grateful for a beautiful new day.
I am so happy & grateful for my body that's vibrant & healthy & allows me to do SOOOOO much!
I am so happy & grateful for infinite possibilities.

Who can I be? What more can I do? The possibilities are infinite...

www.inaia.com

Date: May 26, 2007 09:30AM

yeah it would be nice if we made some of our own lists instead of always admiring yours from afar haha...smiling smiley you are so wonderful!!! and your gratitude list is wonderful!!!
take care
love earthangel
xoxoxoxoxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Date: May 26, 2007 04:27PM

Thanks for coming and looking @ it though. It means a lot to have your support. I look fwd to seeing yours.

Work was good. I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy & grateful that I have a day off now!!! I have an invitation to lunch w/ a couple guys I met @ work-so I'll have people to hang out with. I am so happy & grateful for that!

I never watched that movie today but I downloaded it and will watch it now when I get in bed.

What are the infinite possibilities of my having the most amazing day off (or just the best day) ever tomorrow?

www.inaia.com

Date: May 27, 2007 12:23AM

Oh hun you will have the best day off tomorrow i can feel it smiling smiley....yay you for doing so well!! oh i will start my lists on tuesday probably cuz it requires a lot of thinking and i don't have that time right now haha....i am busy busy busy with packing and getting everything ready smiling smiley
have a wonderful night and beautiful day off!! take care hun
love ya
sach
xoxoxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Date: May 27, 2007 01:54AM

Hey Sach- you start whenever you feel ready! smiling smiley I'll be looking out for it. It doesn't take a lot of thinking. It can be a list of one or two things. Sometimes the rest just flows out. When you start focusing on good things, all the rest just flow out to meet the one idea that opened the flow. Remember that whatever you focus on, expands. It's effortless.

Sunday morning. I ate some major crap last night. Don't feel guilty yet I'm ready to choose differently.
I am going to lunch with those two gentlemen from the club I sing @. I have homework to do and I'd like to be physically active ass well. I feel relaxed this morning. My throat is better again. I choose to be present here, now & today.
I have chosen to start calling "him" the "dude" instead of the "bf" because I need to move fwd into all the amazing things that are waiting for me and you have to let go of the old to make room for the new(no matter how awesome he is, and how much I love him and I know that he loves me). Who knows what awaits me. It could be with him or with someone else altogether- but I'll never know until I let go of the situation that was not working to begin with. I open myself to life. I open myself to joy & abundance & harmony & wealth & vibrant health & harmony & great things.
I've been thinking about the kind of life I consciously desire and intend to choose consciously from now on. What I would love to create is a group of people that I travel with to make music with all over the world in a group of talented, gifted, awesome people who genuinely love and support each other. I would choose to have a home base to come back to in between traveling gigs as well. I know how much money I now intend to be making. I also want to create some way to help animals all over the world and find a way to end animal cruelty. I know this is a big undertaking, but the journey starts with one step.

www.inaia.com

Date: May 27, 2007 03:43AM

Breakfast: 1 avocado w/ some raw honey.
a few Japanese cherries (which are AMAZING!)

I am doing some raw organic honey these days b/c they say it has tons of natural antibiotics in it and my throat was bleeding again on Friday. It also moisturizes and dryness is one of the things that has been affecting my throat. This is the only animal product I have ingested in like a million years!

Finished my homework. It it GORGEOUS outside!!! I still have a couple hrs before I have to meet the guys though. We'll see how I use my time. smiling smiley

www.inaia.com

Date: May 27, 2007 05:15AM

Hey hun..glad things are going so welL!! i am happy to hear that....i will start my list soon!!! i want to maybe i will start one now and hopefully things will come flowing out smiling smileythanks hun!!
take care
love sach
xoxooxoxox

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Date: May 27, 2007 02:54PM

Hi girls! winking smiley So I just got home now. I spent the entire day with the guys from Brussels. I had such an awesome time! I even completely splurged like never before and actually bought myself an amazing pair of Gucci sunglasses! as well as a couple pairs of eyelashes from Shu Uemura. I just never buy myself expensive designer @#$%& that I totally don't need- but it felt SO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!

I ate a lot of cooked today but all vegan and tomorrow is Monday and I'm back on the horse 100%. I fully intend to really stay at least 98% raw all week as usual- even though this week I had 1 1/2 days of decadence instead of only 1. No problem. Gym early tomorrow lots of water and maybe even a fast or juice fast for most of the day until I get to work @ night & have a salad. Let's see what my body says.

The truth is I had a super amazing time. The guys were a blast and we saw beautiful places in Tokyo & I took them to my special Mexican restaurant with the mariachis that are flown in from Mexico. I had guacamole there. YUM! I also had some tortilla stuff with Mexican beans and a salad. I may feel those beans tomorrow. eech! And I did also have cooked veggies (mushrooms, asparagus & roasted pumpkin) @ lunch as well as a green salad & an espresso. I also had a fresh OJ in the afternoon. Maybe 50% raw instead of my usual 95-98%.
Good thing I found that juice place around the corner from my apartment for when I get back on tomorrow!

What I'd like to try starting tomorrow is high fruit & greens & low fat & no grains. Only 1 avocado per day and no more cashews @ work! I'm going to give it a go.

I'm totally afraid of gaining weight so tomorrow I am immediately off for an intense workout and sweat-o-rama as soon as I am conscious. LOL

It was so nice to have cool people to shop with and laugh with and eat with and joke with and to have someone else actually take a picture of me- instead of being alone and taking self-portraits wherever I go. LOL

I am so happy & grateful for a wonderful day off!
I am so happy & grateful for my awesome new sunglasses! and my new eyelashes winking smiley
I am so happy & grateful for clarity of mind.
I am so happy & grateful for new friends and new direction in my life.
I am so happy & grateful for my job!
I am so happy & grateful for my income!
I am so happy & grateful for people who believe in me.
I am so happy & grateful for my apartment.
I am so happy & grateful for my agent & musicians.
I am so happy & grateful for my Hotel & venue.
I am so happy & grateful for my physical & mental & spiritual well-being.
I am so happy & grateful for the movie I am going to watch now.
I am so happy & grateful for my Mom & my friends.
I am so happy & grateful for the chance to begin again tomorrow.
I am so happy & grateful for Tokyo.
I am so happy & grateful for my talents and my drive and mental clarity.
I am so happy & grateful for knowing that I'm not alone even though I'm scared and because I am moving forward in my life without counting on him. But I'm still doing it! So I am happy and grateful and I'm trying to be gentle and nurturing and reassuring with myself because I miss him & I love him & I'm scared. So I open myself to life and love and joy and abundance and I trust & I jump.

www.inaia.com

Date: May 27, 2007 10:23PM

hey sweetie!! what an awesome list!!! glad you had such a wonderful day with the guys!! those glasses sound amazing..they make really good ones..i am one to not spend money on stuff either..and it feeels so good to buy something special for yourself and splurge..but then i have shoppers remorse later hha..i start feeling guilty like i oculd of bought this or that and i needed this blah..haha it is a vicious circle i stay away from!!!

well you are doing amazing and tomorrow you are back at it full force!!! good luck you can do it!! you know i have faith in you and believe in you dolL!!
take care
love ya
sach
xoxoxooxox

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Date: May 28, 2007 01:41AM

I have NO remorse whatsoever! LOL

Today I'm going to go buy a new computer too. That's not an indulgence-it's definitely a necessity- but it's still SOOOO exciting!

Am pumped up to have an awesome RAW day. Woke up feeling not hungry @ all. Am SURE I'm still processing some of th heavy foods I ate yesterday and the night before.

I'm off to the gym & to buy my computer. A new Mac Book Pro. YEY!!!!!!

www.inaia.com

Date: May 28, 2007 02:19AM

Yay for new beginnings. We can do it. I'm ready for a rawesome day too.

xoxo,
Starfruit

Current Page: 9 of 16

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables