Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Current Page: 6 of 16
Re: Starting the journey
Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: May 07, 2007 05:46PM

jgunn

"love it or shove it"?

LOL i like that even better than "like it or lump it"
actually i like BOTH

oh my gosh!

i'm gonna HAVE to use that!!

lUVV ITTT!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: earthangel ()
Date: May 07, 2007 06:44PM

hey good words of wisdom jodi....haha Inaia hope you can use that hun!!! how was your night at work?? i hope all was well and you are having a wonderful rest!! take care hun talk to you soon
love sach
xoxoxoxooxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Posted by: Inaia ()
Date: May 08, 2007 05:55AM

Hey girls! Thanks so much for the continued presence & support. It has helped tremendously. Sorry it took so long to write. I lobe the words of wisdom-and I, of course, will have to use it as well. smiling smiley Work was great last night. I had my percussionist playing with us- which is not usual for a Monday and it was a blast.

So I was COMPLETELY surprised when my boyfriend showed up to my last set of the night. I released it and bam! We went out after my gig and I had some guacamole though I must admit I also ate some cooked veggies. He had a lot of very nice things to say-including how much he loves me etc. So I am being diligent about staying centered so that it continues to just work itself out in whatever direction it wants to without my scattered interference.

This morning I made a smoothie w. orange, grapefruit, blueberries and apple. A little later I had some sprouted red lentil salad and an avocado. I'm obsessed with avocados!

Looking fwd to tonight @ work. I want to add some songs. I've even been singing one of my original songs.

I also feel a big energy shift as a result of my deciding to really LIVE my life while I'm here. It's been so amazing and I feel alive and light and centered.

Investing in oneself has AMAZING results! smiling smiley

www.inaia.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/08/2007 05:56AM by Inaia.

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: May 08, 2007 06:55AM

<< So I am being diligent about staying centered so that it continues to just work itself out in whatever direction it wants to without my scattered interference.>>

sometimes it DOES take diligence to stay centered around certain people like... ahem... boyfriends ( chucklesmiling smiley

<<also feel a big energy shift as a result of my deciding to really LIVE my life while I'm here. It's been so amazing and I feel alive and light and centered.

Investing in oneself has AMAZING results! smiling smiley>>

wow... i luved hearing that
i think i needed to hear that

its just a great thing
really LIVE ones life

hmmm.... i'm goonna have to try that too ( harrr harrrsmiling smiley duhhh!
sometimes i forget to just let go too

its cool

Date: May 08, 2007 07:01AM

Hey lovebug!!!! yay you for doing so well with the FRIEND (not boyfriend haha) showing up and watching the last set of your show tonight!! that is awesome...and he was positive and appreciating of you right?? so that is improvement!! so good for you my sweet!!!! well i am soo happy to hear that you are enjoying and embracing life in japan and really feeling like that is HOME...keep up the tremendous work and transformation...there are so many more spectacular things in your life!!!
love sach
xoxoxoxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Date: May 08, 2007 08:11AM

Veronique- Duh is RIGHT! It was the same for me. I was like "why do I need to be reminded of this AGAIN?" but then I did it and .... shift. Whaddayaknow? And, yes- it does take diligence and it is SO worth it to see things coming that you thought had no solution anymore. I feel blessed.

I love that my being reminded of it has reminded you too at a time when you felt you needed to hear it. smiling smiley

Earthangel- Yeah, right-I'm not sure what to call him @ the moment. He was really sweet and supportive and generous and loving and just WANTING to be with me. He had to leave for Korea for a few days and didn't even want to go. I'm just staying released, centered and taking good care of me. We'll see...

Gotta get in the shower not to get ready for work. I'm looking fwd to tonight!

www.inaia.com

Date: May 08, 2007 08:27AM

Hey love...so glad to hear he is treating you better and being so wonderful!!! we will see what happens you never know smiling smiley good luck...have a wonderful time tonight at work!! talk to you later
love earthangel
xoxoxoxox

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Date: May 08, 2007 04:17PM

Hey there. smiling smiley Just got home from work. Stayed to talk to a customer & missed the last train here so I had to take a cab- which was ok b/c :
1. It's a beautiful night & I got to see more of Tokyo.
2. The customer was really nice, I enjoyed the conversation
3. The customer bought one of my CDs- which is very cool since my music gets to one more person.

I am sooooo happy to be home. I am @#$%& as I didn't sleep almost at all since my "boyfriend" showed up on my doorstep early this morning and we had that amazing talk. Believe me, I didn't mind. It was worth it to be able to hear the things he had to say.

I had a very nice, raw day and tomorrow will be even better. I'm going to put on some affirmations while I sleep and wake up refreshed and closer to all my goals- peaceful and centered and RAW! Yey! I am so loving being raw. Maybe I'll goot o the gym tomorrow- or if not I'll jump rope in my apt and do some squats and lunges & push-ups etc.

Anyway, Big hug. off to bed! Have an awesome afternoon. smiling smiley

www.inaia.com

Date: May 08, 2007 08:07PM

Hey hun...glad you had a fabulous night..yay for the customer that isawesome!!! yay for the bf showing up on the doorstep and chatting..especially cuz it sounds like he had wonderful things to say..(and if they were about you of course they were wonderful how could hey not smiling smiley ).....well have a wonderful eveing sweet dreams!!! talk to you soon
love earthangel
oxooxooxoxxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Date: May 09, 2007 01:16AM

So I slept well and am ready for this new day. I am wanting to shift my focus completely back to me and let the Universe do what it will do. I am open and I trust the perfection and the process. I trust that amazing things are coming to me now and all the time- especially if I stay out of my own way. I started doing this thing where I have written down affirmations regarding 10 goals I have for myself and for my life and am reading them aloud when I wake up and when I go to bed. Let's see what happens. Sometimes I will add an extra reading of them in the middle of the day.

Gotta go buy some produce as I'm out and I'm even out of avocados!!! Oh no! LOL

www.inaia.com

Date: May 09, 2007 04:13AM

Hey love..yay you are doing so well and working on so many things...good for you!!! glad to hear you are doing great and taking charge of your feelings and emotions!!! take care hun...and you better get yourself some produce..you know you love those avo's haha make sure you stock up smiling smiley
take care
love sach
xoxoxoxoxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Date: May 09, 2007 04:31AM

Ok. So I broke down and decided to try your pasta recipe that I saw on another diary. I haven't found a spiralizer but I found a peeler. Just made it. DELICIOUS! The rosemary is amazing in it. Wonder how it would taste w/a little garlic, May be too overpowering as it is so good like this. It's the perfect fresh. summer pasta. What's most surprising is I NEVER liked zucchini and I still loved it. The consistency is just like pasta. That's so weird! It's good to be adding variety to my diet too. I've been pretty varied but we still fall into our own certain little "traps" that we always fall back on. It was also the first time I used my food processor instead of my blender. So that was cool. It's an absolutely gorgeous day in Tokyo but I think I'd like to stay in and write and do some homework & study some new songs before I go to work tonight. Don't want to waste a whole beautiful day tough so if I get motivated to go out I may take my iPod and just muti-task. smiling smiley

www.inaia.com

Date: May 09, 2007 07:26AM

Hey hun...yay you for trying out the wonderful pasta..isn't it fabulous?? i know i love it hahaha ...hmm i was never abig zucchini fan either..but find it being a staple in my diet now haha..i use it for hummus....and pasta haha go through lots of it every week!!!
well i am glad you enjoyed it!!!
have a wonderful day hun
love sach
xoxoxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Date: May 09, 2007 04:04PM

Hey girlie. Where can I get that zucchini hummus recipe? I had a nice night @ work but it was very challenging. I have problems with my sinuses lately. WHY? Could it be that I'm eating too many avocados? Can that make me congested? Also, my "bf" texted me tonight and was very sweet so I will respond to him in a bit. Sold 2 more CDs tonight- which is AWESOME. I'm working a lot with the affirmations & visualization. I can feel myself starting to gain momentum. What else is possible?

www.inaia.com

Date: May 10, 2007 07:54AM

Hey love!! well yay for a good day and selling 2 more cd's that is awesome news!!! hmm the "bf" texted us did he haha...well that is nice he is keeping in contact and being sweet we will see what happens!! maybe something surprising and good...haha...well lets see the zucchini hummus receipe haha can be found right here in your very own diary smiling smiley i can post it for you!!! lets see well i usually just GUESTIMATE measurements but there are receipes with actual ones haha...
1 zucchini peeled (lately i haven't peeled them haha just turns the color different not different taste...
i only add like 1/2 teaspoon to a teaspoon of tahini but the receipe calls for 1-2 tbsp.....and it makes it creamier then mine and smoother..mine is litle lighter and fresh lol...
a little fresh basil or parsly...a little garlic and salt to tasste!! that is all...just the zucchini and tahini with some salt to taste...mix in processor so amazing !!! i love it
good luck hun
take care and have a wonderful evening
love always sach
xoxoxoxoxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Date: May 10, 2007 08:07AM

Thanks for that. I had a nice day. Had a coconut for breakfast, had some more zucchini noodles and an avo a bit later. Had a meeting w/ my agent which was pretty good. Had a phone call that I'm still trying to deal with. It was a little upsetting but I don't think it has to be. I just need some clear perspective. I am listening to affirmations like crazy. It was bringing up some old issues but I didn't react like I did before. I feel my strength coming back.

www.inaia.com

Date: May 10, 2007 08:18AM

Hi hun...glad to see you had a great day!! sorry you had some frustrations with your boss..i hope it gets better!! i know you can pull through....
yumm a coconut i had some coconut juice today haha..at the beach on our bonfire it was great!!!!
enjoy those noodles smiling smiley
love always sach
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Date: May 10, 2007 08:41AM

Thanks hun. The call wasn't w/ my agent (who works for me) but with someone else I used to work with. I'll tell you what- the affirmations are helping. I recorded them myself in second person using my iPod.

BTW, just ate a salad w/ red & yellow bell peppers, cabbage, lettuce, carrots and 4 kinds of sprouts- among a few other things. Was very yummy! smiling smiley Off to work... Have a nice night? day?

www.inaia.com

Date: May 10, 2007 09:04AM

Hey hun..haha it is middle of the night here lol...well your salad sounded yummy!! have a great night at work!!
love earthangel
xoxxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Date: May 10, 2007 03:47PM

Work was a little better tonight b/c my voice feels a little better today. I still have a ways to go though. I haven't been able to find netti pot salt so I used a wash they have for the eyes to wash it out and it helped a lot- but I need to keep doing it every day. They have a nose wash that is very similar to the eye wash but I couldn't find that either and the eye wash seemed to do the trick.

I had a fruit salad @ work and later some cashews. I'm hungry but I don't want to eat so late or so soon before going to sleep. That's a bad habit to start.

I'm shifting the focus of my days now to be very intensive with the vocalizing and the music and writing. I recently heard someone say that "results does not equal no results plus a good story. It's time to start getting RESULTS. I'm preparing a new playlist of affirmations to play while I sleep. This is my time. I am determined to use it wisely.

www.inaia.com

Date: May 11, 2007 04:16AM

Hey there..well that is really cool about the infirmations!! keep up the good work...glad you are using your time wisely!! well hmm about the netti salt..the netti pot says to use just regular salt that isn't iodized..so you should be able to pick it up at the store for adollar or so..it works just as well!!!! so maybe try that out..i use regular salt...cuz sometimes (most times) they are out of the salt...so i read the instructions ahah..
good lukc and have a wonderful day hun
love earthangel
xoxoxoxoxoxox

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Date: May 11, 2007 07:41AM

Thanks. smiling smiley That's a good idea. Just have to find out how to say not iodized in Japanese!

I had a nice day though my monthly friend came. I cheated- I had a soy chai from Starbucks. I was craving the cinnamon & cloves & sweetness. Everything else I ate was raw, fresh, healthy & great. Went out for a walk w/ my tea. I needed a mental reset. Feel better now. More fresh.

Oh- last night I laid around when I got home from work last night and watched 'America's Next Top Model'. LOL I am SO addicted to that show.

www.inaia.com

Date: May 11, 2007 07:46AM

OMG- you just gave me an idea on your journal. I was a member of a Paris meetup so I went on and changed my location to Tokyo and found 10 raw foodists in Tokyo. That is super cool!

www.inaia.com

Date: May 11, 2007 09:44AM

Hey there hun...oh that soy chai sounds MARVELOUS haha i LOVE LOVE starbucks haha..sometimes i am like what could it really hurt if i had a soy chai or coffee once in a blue moon haha..that is what i wish i could have more then anything...so yummy and wonderful on a nice day to take a walk with on the beach oh i lvoe it haha...hmm i hope you enjoyed that for the both of us smiling smiley...i might give in one day and have one for myself haha..i think if i want it that much lol i deserve it..my body is clean you know?? and after being raw for so long that one small thing won't affect my body so much..hmm well for now i will stick with nothing since i am in the stages of cleansing ahha..i was just thinking i might of lost some weight...but unlike last time i am not going to weigh myself...i want to say until the end of the month but i like to know my progress haha...but hwo knows..i am going with how i feel and stuff so we will see smiling smiley
i am glad i could remind you of the meetups and you found some in your area!! that is awesome!!! hmm welli know this doesn't tell you how to say it unless you can read japanese really well but i went ontothis site i used to use in french and spanish class haha and translate things when i didn't know how haha...i went there and found a site to translate non-iodized salt...i don't know but this is what it gave me ”ñƒˆ[‘f“Y‰ÁH‰– i don't know if this really helps at all but i tried smiling smiley.....if you can read it then you might know lol...i can't though haha....but i love the site if you ever need to translate haha it is babblefish.com lol...well hun have a wonderful day!!
love ya sach
xoxoxoxoxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Date: May 12, 2007 02:28AM

I am feeling somewhat under the weather today. Between the schedule, the dryness & smoke & the AC blasting in my face I was taxed but my monthly friend came by to push me a bit further. I am strong though and am resting to help my body out. I have to go out to the store though @ some point to get a red bell pepper to make my orange & red bell pepper gazpacho, That has lots of vitamin C and I think would be a good choice of food for myself today. I haven't caught a cold, I just feel a bit taxed & vulnerable.

EA, thanks for looking that up for me. Unfortunately, I can't read kanji @ all! LOL I'll try to find someone here to help me out. smiling smiley Also, what you said is also how I feel. I eat really clean & healthy so if once in a blue I have a small cooked thing, I know it is ok for me. BTW, I didn't even finish it smiling smiley LOL

www.inaia.com

Date: May 12, 2007 03:44AM

Hey hun....i know lately this past day or so i have felt under the weather as well..nose..throat cough..think it is detox hopefully haha..don't want to have a cold you know?? hmm that soup sounds yummy and full of vit. c....eat some oranges too haha!!! well i hope you feel better soon!!! those people coming to hear your amazing voice don't want to miss out..but would understand i think if it came to that smiling smiley
hmm yeah once in ablue moon it is okay i think too..now it is just letting myself really think that haha ....
hmmm no problem for looking it up..i hope you find what you are looking for...sorry that didn't help you!! i tried
well have a great day!!
love ya sach
xoxoxoxoxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Date: May 12, 2007 03:49AM

hey sweetie! Thanks for the support. I copied this from my post in the general forum and am pasting below b/c I think it is appropriate for this to be in my journal:
I think the congestion I was feeling could've been due to the fact that my cycle was coming on. It happens sometimes but I didn't have the usual intense cramps so I wasn't putting 2 & 2 together. I also feel like I've lost more weight. I haven't weighed myself but I can see my ribs more now, even from the front. I think I was just bloated and congested from my cycle coming on.

This is what I usually eat. I eat lots of greens & cabbage, I usually have a large fruit salad for dinner. Since I've been having doing the fruit for dinner I've been feeling even better. I have lots of variety of fruit like kiwis, figs, oranges, bananas, mangoes, strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, apples... I also eat lots of bell peppers, carrots, avocados, maybe 1-3 coconuts a week, I eat lots of zucchini lately (which I use to make "noodles" out of with some fresh raw tomato sauce that Earthangel gave me the recipe to). I also may sometimes include broccoli & asparagus & always put sprouts in my salads. I put fresh basil & rosemary & Italian parsley in my recipes and I occasionally sprout chickpeas & red lentils to eat & make hummus or salads. I think that's IT! Whew!

www.inaia.com

Date: May 12, 2007 03:55AM

Yay!!! glad youa re feeling better and figured out what it is causing the symptoms..that is awesome hun!! so glad to hear that!!! well take care of yourself and keep up the good work...oh and did you see i am not weighin myself either..just going with the feeling smiling smiley
love ya sach
xoxoxoxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Date: May 12, 2007 03:58AM

I did see! I think it's fabulous! You DESERVE to enjoy how you feel. Bottom line. I responded in your diary about it, BTW.

www.inaia.com

Date: May 12, 2007 04:48AM

hey hun..thanks your encouragement and words mean the world to me really!! so i get excited haah
thanks hun
love ya
xoxoxoxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Current Page: 6 of 16

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables