Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!
 

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Current Page: 11 of 13
Re: Looks like karma is catching up with Dr Clement
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: March 13, 2015 01:21PM

“Roger Ailes, over at Fox, he has a policy where he says you never shoot inside the tent. Even if you disagree with somebody who’s there at Fox also, he says you just don’t shoot inside the tent because there is so much you need to be fighting, so much you need to be worried about. The person across from you that you might disagree with on some issue - you never attack them. I think that same philosophy and I think it’s, by the way, worked very well for Fox, is the same philosophy we need in News Media, which is, you know, you don’t shoot inside the tent. There is no reason to attack people who are of the same mindset.” -Ben Swann

ATTACK THE STATUS QUO & HELP THE TRUE HEALERS BE BETTER!!!





Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/13/2015 01:26PM by John Rose.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Looks like karma is catching up with Dr Clement
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: March 13, 2015 02:21PM

you may find it hard to believe that a sane person can disagree with you, but....

there it is.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Looks like karma is catching up with Dr Clement
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: March 13, 2015 02:45PM

<<<you may find it hard to believe that a sane person can disagree with you,>>>

In reality, I expect most people to disagree with me as most people go from Point A to Point B differently.

For example, some people go from the Specific to the Specific and some people go from the General to the Specific and these would be people who have Convergent Personalities, like jt. And then, some people go from the Specific to the General and some people go from the Specific to the General to the Specific and these would be people who have Divergent Personalities.

For me, I mainly go from the Specific to the General to the Specific and most people do NOT do that, just like most people don't go from the Specific to the Specific or the General to the Specific or the Specific to the General. In other words, all of us are in the minority when it comes to processing Information.

Of course, how we process Information is only one of the many ways in which people will disagree with one another and the biggest reasons probably have to do with our Values and our Belief System.



Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Looks like karma is catching up with Dr Clement
Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: March 13, 2015 03:19PM

Hey John Rose. Hey Fresh.


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Looks like karma is catching up with Dr Clement
Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: March 13, 2015 03:33PM

John, I hate to break it to you, but your way of thinking is nothing special and in many ways you are completely delusional. I think you have an "on/off" personality where in public you act all "professional" but then when you get online, at times, you are extremely arrogant and egotistical. You accuse others of being convergent thinkers while being entirely unaware that you consistenly engage in convergent thinking. You've avoided multiple questions and cannot verify any of your outlandish claims. For some reason, you expect everyone to believe you when you copy and paste something from your files. Why should anyone take you seriously when it comes to any topic outside of juicing? Your strategy of trying to belittle anyone who questions you might work on weak-minded individuals but it certainly isn't going to work on me. Please do not make falsifications about myself, that's not very peaceful or loving.



Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 03/13/2015 03:40PM by jtprindl.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Looks like karma is catching up with Dr Clement
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: March 13, 2015 03:44PM

yes, as jtprindl said, it's not so easy to provide verification for some of the things you've posted - it's just he said she said with very little evidence.

I may add that that i found the same lack of evidence with your ideas about the intentions of bill gates - I found it a very long stretch.

as opposed to the truth of 9/11, which is verifiable with actual evidence, as difficult as it can be to face.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Looks like karma is catching up with Dr Clement
Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: March 13, 2015 03:51PM

fresh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> yes, as jtprindl said, it's not so easy to provide
> verification for some of the things you've posted
> - it's just he said she said with very little
> evidence.
>
> I may add that that i found the same lack of
> evidence with your ideas about the intentions of
> bill gates - I found it a very long stretch.
>
> as opposed to the truth of 9/11, which is
> verifiable with actual evidence, as difficult as
> it can be to face.


I too think Bill Gates has evil intentions. He promotes GMO's and vaccines and is on video stating he wants to depopulate the world and that vaccines are a great way to do it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Looks like karma is catching up with Dr Clement
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: March 13, 2015 05:00PM

show me the video

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Looks like karma is catching up with Dr Clement
Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: March 13, 2015 05:30PM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Looks like karma is catching up with Dr Clement
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: March 13, 2015 08:13PM

I want to clearly say that both JR and jtprindl are wrong.

and I am disturbed that either one of you would either fail to understand what he meant, lacking the mental capacity to do so, or WORSE, purposely distort it.

Now this does not mean that I agree with his stance on vaccines.

I do not.

nevertheless, the truth is that
What he means is that certain populations have a lot of children, because of the number of children that die. so they overcompensate, as it were. and if vaccines were more widely available , more children would survive and there would be less pressure to have a lot of kids.

there is nothing sinister about this. it is simply his opinion. and it has nothing to do with purposely wanting to sterilize or kill humans.

comment from TED talk video.

"Bill Gates is correct in stating that vaccines and better health care will help reduce the population, but not in any insidious manner. They help to lower the population because people with access to better health care will have less children as it's likelier for them to survive to adulthood. Personally, I think education and family planning are more important with regard to lowering birth rates, but he still has his point."


another video explaining what he really thinks.

[www.youtube.com]

try from 2 minutes on.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Looks like karma is catching up with Dr Clement
Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: March 13, 2015 09:30PM

"What he means is that certain populations have a lot of children, because of the number of children that die. so they overcompensate, as it were. and if vaccines were more widely available , more children would survive and there would be less pressure to have a lot of kids."

That's a baseless statement that has no evidence behind it and there is no way of proving that's what he actually meant. He also supports genetically modified food. Sorry, but if you push vaccines and GMO's, you lose nearly all credibility.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Looks like karma is catching up with Dr Clement
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: March 13, 2015 10:23PM

jtprindl Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> "What he means is that certain populations have a
> lot of children, because of the number of children
> that die. so they overcompensate, as it were. and
> if vaccines were more widely available , more
> children would survive and there would be less
> pressure to have a lot of kids."
>
> That's a baseless statement that has no evidence
> behind it and there is no way of proving that's
> what he actually meant.

you are incorrect.

>He also supports
> genetically modified food. Sorry, but if you push
> vaccines and GMO's, you lose nearly all
> credibility.


irrelevant.

the alternative is to think - which many people apparently do, gauging by the comments on the net, that he would be so stupid
as to proclaim in a TED talk that he wanted to deviously kill children.


just admit that you were wrong . i know it would be the first time and it would be too painful for you to set a precedent.


This post is not for you, jtprindl, since you will come up with some other baseless excuse like bill gates or melinda didn't personally whisper into your ear


I am quite certain that other people here can see that you and JR were wrong on this issue.



"That same epiphany for his public health philanthropy came even earlier. Bill’s dad had set up a dinner at Seattle’s posh Columbia Tower Club with the Program for Appropriate Technology in Health (PATH). While the meeting started with birth control—among other efforts, PATH taught Chinese condom makers to test their products before shipping them—Gates began consuming data that startled him. In society after society, he saw, when the mortality rate falls—specifically, below 10 deaths per 1,000 people—the birth rate follows, and population growth stabilizes. “It goes against common sense,” Gates says. Most parents don’t choose to have eight children because they want to have big families, it turns out, but because they know many of their children will die.

“If a mother and father know their child is going to live to adulthood, they start to naturally reduce their population size,”?says Melinda.

article from forbes.com
[www.forbes.com]



Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/13/2015 10:26PM by fresh.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Looks like karma is catching up with Dr Clement
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: March 14, 2015 12:03AM

RawPracticalist Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I guess the only raw food guru left standing tall
> is Gabriel Cousens
> There is a spiritual dimension to his diet may be
> that is why


nope

In 1993-1994, Gabriel Cousens was disciplined by the Medical Board of California for unprofessional conduct and incompetence regarding his over-prescribing of drugs. The New York State Board for Professional Medical Conduct made similar charges against him -


In 1998, Cousens (a vegan M.D.) injected a patient with an animal-based (cow or sheep) extract. The injection site became infected, ultimately leading to the death of the patient. The Santa Cruz County (Arizona) Medical Examiner ruled that the infection killed the patient.


[quackfiles.blogspot.com]

[tucsoncitizen.com]


It is surprising, on the other hand, that the healing of his diabetes patients has not gotten more notice.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Looks like karma is catching up with Dr Clement
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: March 14, 2015 12:12AM

fresh wrote:

<<<if vaccines were more widely available , more children would survive>>>

VACCINES DO NOT HEAL - THEY KILL!!!

IT BOGGLES MY MIND THAT YOU THINK DIFFERENTLY!!!

Third world countries do NOT need Vaccines, they need Food and better Sanitation.

If Gates took all that Money that he's spending on Vaccines and used it for Food and Sanitation, more people would live and that's not what the Rulers of the World want.

Have you ever heard of Democide?

<<<the alternative is to think - which many people apparently do, gauging by the comments on the net, that he would be so stupid as to proclaim in a TED talk that he wanted to deviously kill children.>>>

Have you read Ecoscience” written by the White House Science Czar John P. Holdren where they talk about a Planetary Police State to carry out forced sterilization?

Have you ever heard of White Papers?

Here is my File Preview on White Papers:

…File Preview…
White papers are issued by the government and lay out policy, or proposed action, on a topic of current concern.
• "White Papers are used as a means of presenting government policy preferences prior to the introduction of legislation"; as such, the "publication of a White Paper serves to test the climate of public opinion regarding a controversial policy issue and enables the government to gauge its probable impact".
• Alex Jones: “I have hundreds of government documents, text books, white papers where for over 80 years the Elite of the Western World have talked about adulterating Food and Water to sicken and sterilize the population for the purpose of Eugenics. It’s all covered in the book, “Ecoscience” written by the White House Science Czar John P. Holdren where they talk about a Planetary Police State to carry out forced sterilization. They also talk about covert systems in the Water and the Food to sterilization the population.”
• There is a Continuity of Agenda from Australia to the United States, from Chile to Canada, from Japan to South Africa - the same Programs, the same Organizations, the same Standardization. And when you get into the White Papers of these people, they openly say we’re going to have a Singaporean Model Globally.
• My friends, the information that you are about to witness from all of my years of research is the most important. It’s been hidden in plain view the entire time. This is The Ultimate Secret and it’s about to be exposed. I have hundreds of Government Documents, Textbooks, White Papers where for over 80 years the Elite of the Western World have talked about adulterating Food and Water to sicken and sterilize the population for the purpose of Eugenics. It’s all covered in the book, “Ecoscience” written by the White House Science Czar John P. Holdren where they talk about a Planetary Police State to carry out forced sterilization. They also talk about covert systems in the Water and the Food to sterilization the population. Now this was written decades ago before he was White House Science Czar. Now suddenly, the stuff in this book is all over the news. They’re selling it to the Public as if it’s a good thing.
• Then, almost as if he couldn’t help himself, he was off on another rant. “The worst of the worst, the most corrupt, the most sadistic, the most bloodthirsty, the biggest control-freak, obsessive-compulsive nutcases run things. And they want to run everything; they get off on it. And the problem is, good people don’t get off on that. So we’re at war against a guild of control freaks and perverts and sickos who relish conning people and relish lying and relish spreading misinformation and relish propaganda. They have openly written one-thousand-plus white papers and hundreds of books about their plan, and I’m over here going, ‘Look at this, ladies and gentlemen!’ ”
• Read 1984 - George Orwell, real name Eric Blair, wasn’t coming from his imagination. He had access to the Projected Agenda through the Fabian Society. Exactly the same Fabian Society that Aldous Huxley was a member of and thus, had the inside Knowledge to write a prophetic novel called Brave New World. They were coming from Knowledge of what the Projection was. Huxley, it seems, supporting it and Orwell not supporting it, trying to expose it. But it’s still the same source of where it came from. This has been going on for so long.
• A lot of people in the protest they’ll hear this bit and they’ll be going, Boo, what are you doing? Because I’ve seen them do it to people. Global Warming Caused by Humans is a Bloody Giant Hoax. It’s been created to justify dramatic changes in Society and Control in Society to advance this very Agenda I’m talking about. Because if you’re playing Problem - Reaction - Solution and you want, therefore, to present Global Change, you got to generate Global Problems to which you can offer Global Solutions.
Population reduction white paper argues that the killing of 2 billion people still isn't enough.
…End of File Preview…





Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/14/2015 12:16AM by John Rose.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Looks like karma is catching up with Dr Clement
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: March 14, 2015 12:18AM

John Rose Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> fresh wrote:
>
> <<>>
>
> VACCINES DO NOT HEAL - THEY KILL!!!

yes i am aware of that john.

this is what i said:

"Now this does not mean that I agree with his stance on vaccines.
I do not. "

>
> IT BOGGLES MY MIND THAT YOU THINK DIFFERENTLY!!!
>

I do not think differently on vaccines. pay attention and reread my post.


> Third world countries do NOT need Vaccines, they
> need Food and better Sanitation.
>

of course.

> If Gates took all that Money that he's spending on
> Vaccines and used it for Food and Sanitation, more
> people would live and that's not what the Rulers
> of the World want.

i agree

all the rest of your post was paranoid nonsense.

and you are wrong about bill gates and i find it offensive that
you avoid the quotes that i posted and instead posit some evil agenda.

and i find it unethical that you refuse to admit that you are attributing some evil agenda to him, when he clearly is not.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/14/2015 12:20AM by fresh.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Looks like karma is catching up with Dr Clement
Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: March 17, 2015 04:38PM

Apparently anything goe$ in Florida. Even their news reports can spell words however they want to. This time I'm not going to bother with their typos.


"Florida department of health drops cease-and-desist against Hippocrates spa"


Florida’s department of health is dropping two cease-and-desist orders against a health spa where two Ontario aboriginal girls travelled after refusing chemotherapy for leukemia in favour of indigenous and other natural treatments.


The department had initially ordered co-director Brian Clement to stop practicing medicine without a licence, and his wife and co-director Anna Maria to stop practicing naturopathic medicine without a licence. Brian Clement was also fined $3,700.


“After further review of the investigative materials, it was determined that there is insufficient evidence to pursue further legal action in this matter,” department spokesman Timothy O’Connor told the Star in an email Tuesday.


“A letter was sent to both parties instructing them to disregard the Notice to Cease and Desist and the Uniform Unlicensed Activity Citation served upon them on February 10, 2015.”


No criminal charges had been filed against the Clements.



[www.thestar.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Looks like karma is catching up with Dr Clement
Posted by: suncloud ()
Date: March 17, 2015 07:50PM

SueZ Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> > “A letter was sent to both parties instructing
> them to disregard the Notice to Cease and Desist
> and the Uniform Unlicensed Activity Citation
> served upon them on February 10, 2015.”
>
> No criminal charges had been filed against the
> Clements.


I wonder how this will affect the lawsuit? According to your link,

"The Clements are still facing legal action in the form of a lawsuit filed by former staff members and a doctor over allegations they were fired when they raised concerns about the Clements practising medicine without a licence."

Yes, bad spelling. "License" has an "s".

And who was the doctor? If you or someone had already mentioned his/her name, I missed it.

Yes, the Clements are "licensed nutritionists" as they claim (they are not naturopaths), because the State of Florida grandfathered in this title for everyone who claimed to be a "nutritionist" before the law required credentials. This included the Clements.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Looks like karma is catching up with Dr Clement
Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: March 17, 2015 08:41PM

suncloud Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> SueZ Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > > “A letter was sent to both parties
> instructing
> > them to disregard the Notice to Cease and
> Desist
> > and the Uniform Unlicensed Activity Citation
> > served upon them on February 10, 2015.”
> >
> > No criminal charges had been filed against the
> > Clements.
>
>
> I wonder how this will affect the lawsuit?


Probably in the most common way - an outcome dependent on the comparative depths of pockets.


> According to your link,
>
> "The Clements are still facing legal action in the
> form of a lawsuit filed by former staff members
> and a doctor over allegations they were fired when
> they raised concerns about the Clements practising
> medicine without a licence."
>
> Yes, bad spelling. "License" has an "s".


>
> And who was the doctor? If you or someone had
> already mentioned his/her name, I missed it.


Seems to be still not public knowledge but judging on the type the Clements prefer to hire I'd put my two bits on them having comparatively shallow pockets.


> Yes, the Clements are "licensed nutritionists" as
> they claim (they are not naturopaths), because the
> State of Florida grandfathered in this title for
> everyone who claimed to be a "nutritionist" before
> the law required credentials. This included the
> Clements.


So they can still fortify sick people's blood with their special HHI nutritious nano silver IV feedings forever. Great.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Looks like karma is catching up with Dr Clement
Date: March 28, 2015 04:34AM

Looks like HHI have got some new casual staff with good qualifications and respectable reputations.

Janet Hranicky, Ph.D
[hippocratesinst.org]

Michael Galitzer, M.D
[hippocratesinst.org]


It makes me happy to see things like this. Bravo Brian and Anna-Marie.

www.thesproutarian.com

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Looks like karma is catching up with Dr Clement
Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: March 28, 2015 09:30AM

The Sproutarian Man Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Looks like HHI have got some new casual staff with
> good qualifications and respectable reputations.
>
> Janet Hranicky, Ph.D
> [hippocratesinst.org]
> y-Ph.D
>
> Michael Galitzer, M.D
> [hippocratesinst.org]
> zer-M.D
>
>
> It makes me happy to see things like this. Bravo
> Brian and Anna-Marie.


TSM, if you reread this thread you will find we have discussed this matter and all is not exactly as you, and other HHI website readers, have been led to believe. They are not very new and they are not in Fl. Their offices are in LA.

Many people looking for a cancer cure will make the same mistake you just have. This is one of the points I was trying to make. I guess I failed with you at that but hopefully, on rereading, you will understand the situation.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/28/2015 09:33AM by SueZ.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Looks like karma is catching up with Dr Clement
Posted by: KFCA ()
Date: March 28, 2015 11:49AM

Romantic touch. Did anybody else notice these two docs are a married couple?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Looks like karma is catching up with Dr Clement
Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: March 28, 2015 04:25PM

KFCA Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Romantic touch. Did anybody else notice these two
> docs are a married couple?


No but I figured they were a couple. I did, however, notice that the PhD half of the team is "attending" the International University of Health Sciences (IUHS) in order to "earn" her M.D. degree.

So here we go again - same old same old yawn for the HHI crew. IUHS is yet another internet Caribbean school which is unrecognized by the world of bona fide higher education.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Looks like karma is catching up with Dr Clement
Posted by: Panchito ()
Date: March 28, 2015 04:35PM

there are famous vegans that overcame cancer by switching lifetyle/diet

[ruthheidrich.com]


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Looks like karma is catching up with Dr Clement
Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: March 28, 2015 04:55PM

SueZ Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> KFCA Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Romantic touch. Did anybody else notice these
> two
> > docs are a married couple?
>
>
> No but I figured they were a couple. I did,
> however, notice that the PhD half of the team is
> "attending" the International University of Health
> Sciences (IUHS) in order to "earn" her M.D.
> degree.
>
> So here we go again - same old same old yawn for
> the HHI crew. IUHS is yet another internet
> Caribbean school which is unrecognized by the
> world of bona fide higher education.

I notice it stated that the M.D. half of the pair, in the HHI bio, that he is married with four kids but the PhD half of the pairs bio says nothing about being married or having kids. That's kind of weird if they are married, isn't it?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Looks like karma is catching up with Dr Clement
Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: March 28, 2015 05:05PM

Panchito Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> there are famous vegans that overcame cancer by
> switching lifetyle/diet
>
> [ruthheidrich.com]

Wrong. She became vegan after the fact. From her other book's blurb... " had a mastectomy and other cancer treatments"

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Looks like karma is catching up with Dr Clement
Posted by: Panchito ()
Date: March 28, 2015 05:24PM

SueZ Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Wrong. She became vegan after the fact. From her
> other book's blurb... " had a mastectomy and other
> cancer treatments"

What of what I said is wrong? Did you read any of her books or only recent quick links?


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Looks like karma is catching up with Dr Clement
Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: March 28, 2015 05:32PM

Panchito Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> SueZ Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Wrong. She became vegan after the fact. From
> her
> > other book's blurb... " had a mastectomy and
> other
> > cancer treatments"
>
> What of what I said is wrong?

"overcame cancer by switching lifetyle/diet"

P.S. We've been talking about this problem on another thread. No sense in going off topic in this one, too. So if you want to discuss that subject more please find the ongoing thread. Thanks.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Looks like karma is catching up with Dr Clement
Posted by: Panchito ()
Date: March 28, 2015 05:45PM

The tumor was surgically removed but she had no recurrence because of her new lifestyle and diet. Had she been eating steaks and not doing exercise, it would be a different story. Thus, she overcame cancer for many years as she was 47 in 1982. Cancer is not like a cold. It means DNA damage.


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Looks like karma is catching up with Dr Clement
Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: March 28, 2015 05:59PM

Edited. Not bothering with panchito goofy comments anymore. Enough is enough.



Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/28/2015 06:02PM by SueZ.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Looks like karma is catching up with Dr Clement
Posted by: KFCA ()
Date: March 28, 2015 07:23PM

I picked up the marriage part at the website "Janet Hranicky, Ph.D Founder President", as in "Dr. Hranicky has collaborated with her husband, Michael Galitzer, M.D...."

Options: ReplyQuote
Current Page: 11 of 13


Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.


Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables