Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous12345678910
Current Page: 10 of 10
Re: Bloated - ITS TIME!! RAW RAW RAW
Posted by: rawrnr ()
Date: April 22, 2007 03:54PM

HI everyone..if your reading my journal please say hello!

and please read fromt he start...just to see waht my food issues are....they are plenty!!

I am on day 27 - never gone this far...last might I made YUMMY tomato sauce with veggie ground round for my daughter to take to the BD party - they are making tacos..I will bring her vegan cheese and cake as well.

Thank you AE for bring here for me!!

I didn't have time to run my 35k, so I ran 25k instead...I am in trouble,,the marathon is 3 weeks away - this was supposed to be my LONGEST run...
OH well - no time goal - as long as I do it under 4 hours it's cool - my training however...It may take longer...
I didn't even do my long run last week cuz it was raining!

It was a hard run..but I did it showered off and here I go to the ND - AFTER a big green juice!!

Take care everyone!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Dulset ()
Date: April 22, 2007 11:11PM

Hello!

Wow I'm tempted to do the colon cleanse, am in almost constant pain through my left shoulder and it's meandering to my right (frozen shoulder) and am starting to wonder if it's detox. Have been upping the greens and adding wheatgrass.
Am going to take a week or two off work I think to take it easy.

I do know of a doctor in Oakville who does the botox thing for about $300, tried it years ago, will get you her name, my sister still gets it done but the price has probably gone up a bit.

Checked Meetup.com and signed on with the Tornto raw food group, they have potlucks and it looks like the numbers are growing.

Want do a juice feast too from reading your posts, and we are here for you!

What is bee pollen supposed to do, extra minerals?

Posted by: earthangel ()
Date: April 22, 2007 11:52PM

hi honey....yay you for doing so well and keeping up with it...and yay you are sucha good mommie making stuff for your daughter to take with her and be like everyone else instead of just skipping the eating..that is awesome!! good for yoU!!! so awesome.....well that is okay if you didn't get in your run as long as you wanted...go for it another day...you will do it you have the strenght and determination to get through it...you will find time to fit in your long run!!! good luck hun and keep up the good work...
love earthangel
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo
YOU ROCK!

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Date: April 23, 2007 01:27AM

OH MY GOD

I feel like I'm gonna die...

I caved in
I am so disappointed in myself!

I went to visit my mother---that was it - the feelings of guilt took over i ATE!

I ate horribly!!
After 27 days too!

I ate chick peas - yes cooked - I ate tomato sauce with veggie ground round in it..
I ate LOTS!!!!!!!!!

My stomach is actually crying! i hear the squeeks it is making and rumblings..I wish I could vomit - but i never was a vomiter--must be the type 0 blood...

I need to be scolded right now, not supported!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh the SHAME!!
What a way to end!!!

I have promised myself a water only day tomorrow! I hoep I can get up to teach my bodypump class!! I hope I can get some sleep tonight...

I feel like my belly is gonna burst!

FCUK ME!!!!!!!!

I should have NOT gone to visit her - I was not thinking!
DAMB!!!!!!!!!!!

I take totaly responsibility - it was like I blanked out - was not thinking - just liketh olden days of binging,,,,

@#$%&
@#$%&
@#$%&

Date: April 23, 2007 04:37AM

hey tori....PLEASE don't beat yourself up over this...yes you ate cooked and you were going for 40 days...but you made it 27 days that is sooo awesome and so wonderful........and hey you are going to do a water fast tomorrow that is great......yeah you are going to feel like yucko for a few days because of the cooked food...or food a that after a long juice fast....but you did so wel on it...and it is worse to beat yourself up over it and cause all those stress hormones to rage then the food....you know it too!!! don't stress so you ate cooked you ate cooked...DON"T look at it like something horrible...just another bump in the journey....you start tomorrow and you make it a better day!!! go back on that juice fast if you want...i know it will be hard after filling up on food...but if you want just go back to it and keep up the cleanse and think of this as a mid interferance...you can do it!!! i have faith in you.....don't stress your body out though by beating yourself up over it...I know that you are better then that and worth so much more then self loathing and hatred right now!!! just keep smiling...try to get some rest...DRINK PLENTY OF WATER to flush that stuff out...keep up your colon cleanse and get back at it tomorrow....but i don't want to see another mean thing about yourself on here smiling smiley because you are better then that!!!
i am here for you ...and as bad as it seems to you right now IT IS NOT THE END OF THE WORLD or close to it...
take carea and love yourself for what you have accomplished
love earthangel
xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Date: April 24, 2007 01:41AM

CRASH AND BURN!!!

I was way too hungry to continue...
Oh ya, my digestion got a work out last night!
I barely slept!

Terrible headach today...

I ate some strawberries and bananas

Been eating raw

good news, NO cravings for grains!

(not yet anyway - just keep the sushi away!!)

Date: April 24, 2007 04:16AM

hey my dear....YAY YOU for eating all raw today!! that is awesome progress and you KNOW it is for you...whethere you are too upset right now to admit it smiling smiley...usually you gave up and didn't stick with all raw and now youa re and without cravings girl you are doing great!! don't worry about it.....

okay now i have a favor...i am not the best runner i can only run for a second then walk then run ahha well al ittle longer but basically i am a beginner...now i want to be a better runner...even though i do a lot of exercise to get out there and run is a big deal...and although i can do hours of exercise i can't run it is different pulling all this weight in a run...so i was wondering if you would give me a little help in the running department in exchange for all the love and support you want from me in your raw world smiling smiley....i just need some help on what i should be doing to start up and train with it...like what and how..i have access to a track which might be easier so i know how far and stuff i am running...but you know how they have those run a minute walk 2 blah blah guides?? i was wondering if you could just let me know some things to start out...like what is the best for running...i want so badly to be a runner hard core...it is my dream since i was a little girl..and since i have always been overweight no matter what i have never really gotten into it as much as i would like...i would do it here and there but never seriously cuz i was alwasy too embarrassed to ask for help or suggest that I wanted to be a runner...so anything that you think of will be sooo much appreciated!! i trust you and feel comfortable with your advice and thoughts!!!
thank you so much
love earth angel
xxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Date: April 25, 2007 11:55AM

Hello

EA - It would be a pleasure helpig you wiht running - I'll post when I am at home, - more time!
I'm a work now!!!

Running is a great mental get away and fat burner!!!

I have continued with raw.
I did have a can of organic red beans in my HUGE salad last night!

I am bummed that I didn't go furthur - I was not even hungry - just the stress and awful feelings of anger/guilt/hurt that my mother brought up KILLED ME!!
Well, the good thing is that I have no GRAIN cravings (YET)

I still juice a green one inthe morning that seems to hold me to 11 am before the hunger pangs start!
I brought 2 cucumbers, 2 tomatoes and 2 -3 cups of frozen peas to school for the day.

I did lose 10 pounds and am now back to my 128lbs! THat's GREAT!

Will post about running tonight!

Hugs!
TOri

Date: April 25, 2007 06:19PM

Hey gal....oh thank you so much i am soooo excited...you are the best!!!
hey don't wory you are doing great...don't stress...you did awesome went till you went...there was no feasting police watching you ready to haul your butt to jail when you didn't go 40 days...you went for a long time and that is awesome...maybe your body really was ready to stop the fast and that is what triggered it...you never know..maybe you will do it again soon!!! don't be hard on yourself you are staying raw and doing great!@!! keep it up....
thanks again can't wait to read about the running!
love earthangel
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Date: April 27, 2007 10:16AM

Hi my friend..how are you doing??? i hope you aren't hiding...or trapped in that locked cabinet smiling smiley.....how are things going for you...how is life.... i am sure they are great..since you are a wonderful person and i have so much faith in your strength sometimes it may just be hard for you to find it...but i know it is there!!! take care and let me know how you are doing.....my juicer should be here today...FRIDAY..can't wait to try out your carrot and yam juice!! yummy
take care hun
love earthangel
xoxoxoxoxox

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Date: April 30, 2007 02:54AM

Hello hello my friend..how is life going? how are things going for you?? i miss you posting and telling us how things are going...even if you are into that locked cabinet i still have all the love support and encouragement for you that i always have!! come back to us smiling smiley
love earthangel
xoxoxxoxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Date: May 07, 2007 07:11PM

UH-OH....does someone need some extra love and good vibes sent their way?????? i am hoping you are doing well and taking care of yourself!!!!! how are you??? i miss your sassy self on here haha....please come back to me lol..let me know you are alive and well....take care of yourself!!!
lots of love....earthangel
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Date: May 15, 2007 06:37AM

Hmm i really miss you come back to us.....i hope things are going well in your world...i am here for ya to offer support if you need it!! take care!!!
love always
sach
xoxoxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Date: May 19, 2008 12:52PM

OMG!!

Guess who's back!!

YES ME!!

I have been through adn over A LOT!!
BInge eating gaining 12 pounds of FAT!!

BUT I came through and have been 100% raw for 13 days now...I know not a lot of time..but 100%!!

I have a blog on my facebook page under notes.

I will be here as well posting my journey.

I started over at the Frutiarian1's "challenge" but he booted me off....What a jerk!!!! Then I went over to the 10 day SPRING CLEANSE with PAtenaude, but have decided to go ON!!

My target now is 30 days...which I hope to be expending to 100 days 100%!!

We will see!!!

IT's spring/summer now in Canada, so the cold is not an issue,and that's a BIG issue!!

OFf to face the day....

WIll be back later and am back here because I just LOVE the support!

Date: May 23, 2008 02:45AM

Yup, Still going strong!!!

I am finding my appetite is weakening!!

WHen you eat the proper food, I guess you don't need much since it's full of vitamins and minerals and no filers...

I ate a entire BOX (the HUGE ones) of mixed greens today
with 2 bananas and 2 papaya's cut up in it.. (2 meals)

I also made a yummy "pudding"
2 bananas
3tbs hemp seed (ground up in a cofee grinder)
3 tbs of goji berries some ground up some whole.

Mashed the banana and swirled it all together!!
Ate as is...it would be YUMMY as a celery dip as well!

Hemp seeds are the BEST fat source out there!! Do a little research!! I used to buy hemp protein powder..but what for? it is processed...ALWAYS go to the original source!!! That is where WHOLENESS lies!
Goji berries - supposed to be a "Mracle" food..
I like the texture...cross between a cranberry and a cherry..not sweet.
But them at a Chinese Market!! $1.99 they go by the name of Wolf berries and lycium fruit..they are dried out in a bag, they are red

Had a couple oranges and grapefruit as well!

I was tired today and HURTING!
I lead 2 different classes at bootcamp yesterday, both PLYOMETRICS..

My quads are KILLING ME!!!!!!!!!!
I walked an hour to the store with my daughter just to get the blood moving and I am looking forward to a LONG Epsom Salt bath later!!

I have no desire for cooked food...this is so odd for me....
but wonderful!
I will continue!!

BElieve it, I hardly can't..I am not hungry!!
My good friend Louisa did this for 10 days and she noted the same thing...
today is her last day!!
WAY TO GO LOUIE!!!

That banana pudding was just to get some calories in...
This is wonderful!!

HEY do you notice something missing?
LARABARS!!

NOT one today...no desire.

Will have one tomorrow with celery...I was never a fan of celery, actually HATED it not too long ago, but it is REALLY good with drien fruit and with Mashed banana and frozen blueberries mixed in! Put soe hemp seeds..HEAVEN!!

REALLY!!
Try it!!!

Date: June 03, 2008 07:54PM

Just wanted to say, I am on day 28 of 100...
100% RAW and LOVING IT!!!

Date: October 24, 2008 02:36PM

Here I am!!

I have been 90% raw for a while now...4 months around...
I had a little WHEAT bread binge last week..it almost KILLED me - was sooo sick!!
I went right back to raw the next day - no problem!!

I am eating steamed sweet potatoe and broccoli cooked...that's it!!
It's really cold here in Canada!

everything else is raw..

I have about 8 pounds to lose...

Ia m injured, one after the other since january..
no running right now..

I so spinning and weights..
I am also a YOGA teacher now!!

Anyone here from back in the day??

yawning smiley)

Pages: Previous12345678910
Current Page: 10 of 10

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables