Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Current Page: 2 of 9
Re: The Anti-Raw Movement: Misinformed or Deliberately Deceitful?
Posted by: powerlifter ()
Date: January 24, 2014 11:34PM

THeSt0rm Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Im sorry about my nasty comment earlier.
>
> I don't have the same capacity that others do to
> 'deceive' people. Though I may be negative. It
> angers me because there's nothing I can do about
> it.

Why are you so angry about people having an alternative view on your diet ?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/24/2014 11:35PM by powerlifter.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: January 24, 2014 11:52PM

What were you so angry about then as stated in your last post ?.

You claimed others were decieving people, i can only guess you were hinting at my posts once again. Like i said nobody is decieving anyone, if you want to follow a sproutarian diet go ahead or 80/10/10, just don't censor others opinions on these diets through bullying people like the usual vegans do.

and panchito i haven't tried half of the things in your post such as methylfolate and no that member isn't me. I dont even have an account on that forum for a start. This place just gets stranger, did you just assume that woman was me because they also complained of copper problems lol.

Im glad i brought up the copper metabolism issues however wth a vegan diet because so many people have came forward with similar health issues.

Date: January 25, 2014 12:07AM

THeSt0rm Wrote:
> Sigh, I'm done really.
>
> I couldn't even prove myself with a "scientific
> study."

You guys do yourself no favors at the end of the day, if you want to enter a debate then be prepared.

The ironic bit is ive read your posts for years on here THeSt0rm and just like so many others you are completely clueless about what a balanced and nutritionally complete diet actually consists of. You've went from being obsessed about various Gabriel Cousens type of diets to now progressing to sproutarian. Where does it end, every diet becomes the next best diet, yet you can't make any of these fad diets functionally work day to day can you ?.

Im sorry to say but you are just another SAD cooked food eater, angry at themselves for not being able to stick to these hard to follow fad raw diets. Yet you take your anger out on people like me, who are just pointing out the health and safety issues with these type of restrictive diets.

Again why are you such in opposition to my opinion, i even stated i thought raw foods were very healthy, so fanatics like yourself wouldn't get upset at my opinion that strict raw food diets weren't proven or healthy.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 01/25/2014 12:09AM by powerlifter.

Posted by: anon101 ()
Date: January 25, 2014 01:06AM

I wouldn't trust Powerlifter's advice even if I was dying. That's just me. Not telling anyone else to do the same.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/25/2014 01:08AM by anon101.

Posted by: Panchito ()
Date: January 25, 2014 01:12AM

powerlifter Wrote:
> and panchito i haven't tried half of the things in
> your post such as methylfolate and no that member
> isn't me. I dont even have an account on that
> forum for a start. This place just gets stranger,
> did you just assume that woman was me because they
> also complained of copper problems lol.

hmm...there is a huge number of unique similarities: same dietary choices: sardines, some fruits, methilation (TMG), good fats, hair mineral tests, herbs, probiotics, steam vegs.

same raw story and symptoms (gut issues, etc)

same weird pic style and obsession with D Graham (almost all your post end up strangely about D Graham):

from your blog:

from forbiddengrapes [30bananasadaysucks.com]

profile of forbiddengrapes obsession with D Graham and Harley freele [30bananasadaysucks.com]

BTW: you say that forbiddengrapes is a woman but everybody thought here in this forum you were also a woman for a long (with your consent) time till one day (not long ago) you said you were a man. So your history of internet she-he is long.

many more similarities in unique thinking (hard to forget) like picking on the glands of D Graham (and many more). Though nobody knows 100%, it all adds up to like a 99.9% match winking smiley

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 12/24/2014 12:05AM by Prana.

Date: January 25, 2014 01:15AM

If it walks like a duck...

Date: January 25, 2014 01:49AM

THeSt0rm Wrote:
> I never thought PowerLifer/lifter was a female.
> That's just me though.

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

"I was looking at a post by Powerlifer. What happened with her?"

I think it was Tamukha that one day guranteed (with some maybe pm inside knowledge) that Powerlifer was a she or something like that

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/25/2014 01:51AM by Panchito.

Date: January 25, 2014 08:35AM

I'm confused. Is Powerlifer a man or a woman?

Date: January 25, 2014 10:08AM

Your only confused because your listening to Panchitos tripe, which if he actually bothered to read back the thread he is referring to, he would see it was Bananawho who thought i was a women, but tamukha who confirmed i was indeed a male.

Not that it makes any difference anyway, even if hypothetically i was a women, why would that be a negative thing ? or make my posts any less valid.

Also panchito tmg/methylation, sardines etc they are all components of Dr Wilsons nutritional balancing diet which i loosely follow, so its not surprising that other members who have researched copper toxicity are following similar dietary advice.

Also i can't see anywhere, where that member has linked my image on that forum, you pulled it straight from my blog, whilst posting a completely different image of Doug below it, the one which indeed is from that forum.

Typical smokescreens to divert the attention away from the original topic, i didn't even say anything inherently negative about the raw diet other than i don't think these fad raw diets like 80/10/10 are healthy and that there isn't any scientific research validating these type of diets or there supposed benefits, infact i even made a point of saying i thought raw foods were very healthy, so the usual characters wouldn't get butt hurt and begin the tirade of usual bullying.

I didn't even write the original article in this thread which scored the raw diet so poorly.

I really cannot understand why not one thread on here can stay on topic and not become some petty slanging match. If it hurts you that much that there is no scientific research backing these type of raw diets then im sorry, but there is nothing i can do about that, im not going to lie and say that there well backed scientifically when there not.

Edited 6 time(s). Last edit at 01/25/2014 10:21AM by powerlifter.

Date: January 25, 2014 12:58PM

Hey PowerLifer, I don't know where you get that forbiddengrapes is a woman. This is "her" current profile picture with the head of a man. But you are the expert

not many people I know have the same physical problems and take all those supps. Did you know that Dr Wilson recommends supps so that his diet works? Why don't you go there and pest him to death about the supps like you do here?

Date: January 25, 2014 01:36PM

Dr Wilson recommends some supplements such as tmg and kelp as part of his nutritional balancing program, but only until one has rebalanced there body chemistry and mineral levels.

The diet he recommends isn't dependant on vitamin B12 supplements and whatever else you need to take to nutritionally complete and balance your vegan diet.

Which is the huge difference here.

Anyway it must really anger you that the original article, found that even the atkins diet is healthier than the raw food diet lol.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 01/25/2014 01:47PM by powerlifter.

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: January 25, 2014 01:48PM

Chris aka powerlifter wrote…

<<<You guys do yourself no favors at the end of the day, if you want to enter a debate then be prepared.>>>

WHAT A JOKE!!!

Chris, I’ve said it before and apparently, it deserves repeating - YOU ARE A DIS-HONEST SKEPTIC and you have REFUSED TO HAVE AN HONEST DEBATE WITH ME where we use the ANALYTICAL METHOD OF REASONING and take ONE ISSUE AT A TIME TO ITS RESOLUTION.

Hey everybody,

I think we need to start a new Thread so we can list all of the POINTS that we have made that Chris aka powerlifter aka powerlifer has intentionally avoided because he either knows he is WRONG or just Shuts Down his Frontal Lobe so he can Run to Denial to Protect his Pleasures [ [www.rawfoodsupport.com] ] or so he can Collect his Check as an Internet Shill [ [www.rawfoodsupport.com] : [consciouslifenews.com] ]!

In this thread, we have a Post by fresh aka Gary where Gary clearly PROVES that the so-called Science Chris uses for Protein Needs is TOTALLY BOGUS [ [www.rawfoodsupport.com] ] and what does Chris do? He IGNORES it!!! We also have a Post in this thread by jtprindl where he made the mistake of actually numbering his Points [ [www.rawfoodsupport.com] ] and we all know how Chris hates it when anyone makes it difficult for him to Change the Subject, so what does Chris do? He IGNORES it!!!. And then, there’s the Loma Linda Vegans [ [www.rawfoodsupport.com] : [www.rawfoodsupport.com] : [www.rawfoodsupport.com] ] and the fact that for 99% of our existence we Ate our FOOD RAW just like all of the other Animals on this Planet and when we started COOKING our Food with FIRE, that was the Fall of Mankind and that’s when we LOST our Golden Age and created FOOLS like Chris who REFUSE to come out of Plato’s Cave [ [www.rawfoodsupport.com] : [www.rawfoodsupport.com] : [www.rawfoodsupport.com] ]. And then, there are those 5 Main Points that I have enumerated where Chris to this date has still NOT addressed [ [www.rawfoodsupport.com]]!!! And what does Chris do? He IGNORES ALL of it!!!

So Chris, if you don’t want to have an Honest Debate about the 5 Main Points I brought on March 17, 2013 in this Post - [www.rawfoodsupport.com] , just say so and admit that YOU are Dis-Honest Skeptic.

Date: January 25, 2014 01:49PM

Hey JR smiling smiley.

I will be ignoring all of your posts from here on out on the forum, so don't even bother wasting energy replying with your usual petty bullying and remarks.

Don't blame me, it was yourself who posted the original article which quite frankly makes the raw food diet even more of a laughing stock. If thats even possible at this stage.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 01/25/2014 01:51PM by powerlifter.

Date: January 25, 2014 01:58PM

Hey powerlier,

I post for other people's benefit.

WHY WOULD ANYONE SPEND SO MUCH TIME ON A WEBSITE WHEN THE DON'T BELIEVE OR PRACTICE WHAT THAT WEBSITE PROMOTES?

#1) They are PAID as an INTERNET SHILL TO DO SO - [ [www.rawfoodsupport.com] : [consciouslifenews.com] ]!

#2) THEY ARE SICK - see Tom Billings Syndrome!!! [www.rawfoodsupport.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/25/2014 02:05PM by John Rose.

Date: January 25, 2014 02:00PM

We have been here 100000000 times before, because this website isn't just for 100% elite dogmatic raw foodists like yourself.

Its for people who are interested in discussing the benefits of raw and living plant foods. No part of the website rules state that you need to conform or believe that 100% strict raw diets are healthy or mandatory to take part.

The majority of people who take part in this website as you know aren't 100% raw foodists, the majority aren't even vegan.

Im entitled just as much as you are to post my opinion on the article, which was in agreement of why the raw diet scored so low on the list, because quite frankly there is no scientific evidence validating these type of raw diets you promote or there safety long term.

You like the few other fanatics simply can't handle hearing anything negative towards raw food, even despite me praising the benefits of raw foods in the same posts.

Edited 8 time(s). Last edit at 01/25/2014 02:05PM by powerlifter.

Date: January 25, 2014 02:20PM

YOU ARE NOT VEGAN and YOU ONLY EAT 20% RAW and YOU KEEP SAYING THE SAME OLD BS OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN!!!

You claim that the Raw Food Diet is a FAD!!!

WAKE UP BOZO!!!

This is a Raw Vegan Website!

Who in the hell do you think you are fooling?

Every time I point out that we existed for 99% of our existence on a Raw Food Diet, you IGNORE this fact!!!

Every time I ask you what we ate before we discovered FIRE, you NEVER respond!!!

You keep insisting that there is no scientific evidence for a Raw Food Diet and yet, anyone with half a brain can see the simple LOGIC behind NOT COOKING FOOD!!!

And then, to PROVE that YOU ARE A DIS-HONEST SKEPTIC, your only response to this post will be the same old BS you keep spewing about the “Scientific Evidence” when we live in a SICK world and we cannot TRUST our so-called Experts!

Remember, absence of evidence is Not evidence of absence!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/25/2014 02:22PM by John Rose.

Date: January 25, 2014 02:27PM

Show me where in the rules of the website it states that you must be an 100% raw vegan to take part ?

It must really grind your gears that the atkins diet was even considered healthier than a raw food diet lol.

The raw food diet and the likes of 80/10/10 are new age diet fads, some of them not even 5-10 years old in creation, just like paleo is and atkins and half the other diets on the list you provided. You are the one who needs to wake up my friend.

Im beginning to wonder if you are purposely being deceitful to lead people into nutritionally deficient raw food diets.

Date: January 25, 2014 02:30PM

WAKE UP BOZO!!!

Every time I point out that we existed for 99% of our existence on a Raw Food Diet, you IGNORE this fact!!!

Every time I ask you what we ate before we discovered FIRE, you NEVER respond!!!

Posted by: vermontnl ()
Date: January 25, 2014 02:33PM

HEAR, HEAR,

I, similar to THeSt0rm, do not like this energy. I can not prove much (scientific studies) but with my 35+ years of field experience, I know what works for my body and it is raw and vegan foods. If someone wants to talk about other foods, I wish it was not on this forum - a raw vegan forum!

And again, thank you JR for speaking up.

Peace, please.

Date: January 25, 2014 02:33PM

Come on Bozo, answer this one simple question...

What did we eat before we discovered FIRE?!?!?!

Date: January 25, 2014 02:34PM

Read back my posts i have answered that question 100 times for you, ill say my response again for those who are new to the conversation.

Even if we were strict herbivores before the introduction of fire, it is completely irrelevant to human beings in the 21st century and evolution in general. You wouldn't be here on the diet of tiger nuts or whatever else these relatives of humans were considered to eat.

If you want to try eating a diet consisting of nothing but tiger nuts and grass which as panchito posted was the diet of an extinct relative to humans then go ahead, nobody is stopping you. Just don't try to rope others into your crazy fad diets.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/25/2014 02:38PM by powerlifter.

Date: January 25, 2014 02:41PM

vermontnl Wrote:
> HEAR, HEAR,
>
> I, similar to THeSt0rm, do not like this energy.
> I can not prove much (scientific studies) but with
> my 35+ years of field experience, I know what
> works for my body and it is raw and vegan foods.
> If someone wants to talk about other foods, I wish
> it was not on this forum - a raw vegan forum!
>
> And again, thank you JR for speaking up.
>
> Peace, please.

If you don't like the energy then don't create it or fuel it, my initial posts never warranted such level of hostility especially when i explained in the very first post that i believed raw foods were healthy, all my post said was the scientific evidence wasn't there for these type of diets compared to say a mediterranean diet, which is likely why it came 3rd compared to the raw food diets 29th on the list.

Unfortunately you have jumped on the usual raw vegan bullying bandwagon.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/25/2014 02:45PM by powerlifter.

Date: January 25, 2014 02:56PM

<<<Read back my posts i have answered that question 100 times for you>>>

You have NEVER ANSWERED THIS QUESTION!!!

Date: January 25, 2014 02:57PM

The answer to this question is Raw Food and we have NOT evolved to a point where we can Eat Cooked Food and Animals and NOT be SICK.

Date: January 25, 2014 02:58PM

As I have pointed out dozens of times, we have 2 Groups of Needs and both are based on our Bodies’ Anatomical Limitations, as well as the Damage we have done to our Environment and the fact that some of us are no longer living in the Tropics which is where we’re supposed to be living. For some odd reason, you can’t seem to understand this very simple concept. Nonetheless, you cannot discount the fact that we do NOT have the Anatomy of a Meat Eater and there is absolutely NO LOGIC to POLLUTING our Food with FIRE!

The simple truth is that you can’t wrap your brain around this because you don’t want to and that’s what we call DENIAL aka Unrealistic Optimism [ [www.rawfoodsupport.com] ]

Date: January 25, 2014 02:59PM

John Rose Wrote:
> What did we eat before we discovered FIRE?!?!?!
>
> <<>>
>
> You have NEVER ANSWERED THIS QUESTION!!!

If you read back the number of threads, you will see the numerous responses which are the same as above when you have asked me.

Either way you have my response directly above on my opinions, so you can wipe that off your list of questions you demand of me.

Date: January 25, 2014 03:01PM

WAKE UP BOZO!!!

Date: January 25, 2014 03:02PM

It really worries me that you professionally consult people on there health John Rose, especially when you make so much of this stuff up yourself, i have seen pseudoscience before but you take the biscuit, all this 2 groups of needs with 6 programs, the art of science is the healing of arts, 6 boxes with 18 portal systems and other crazy lingo.

For how demanding you are of me to answer your every questions, you never answer me the few questions i ask of you, so ill ask once again. I guess you will evade like you normally do however.

What are your professional medical and nutritional qualifications to consult people on there health problems ?. How much do you charge for a consultation ?

It is one thing to destroy your own mind and body with nutritionally deficient and imbalanced fad diets, but you shouldn't be charging or fooling anyone into thinking that you are a qualified medical professional or know what your talking about. I wouldn't trust you to run my bath, let alone with a complex health disease such as cancer or auto-immune conditions.

Edited 7 time(s). Last edit at 01/25/2014 03:11PM by powerlifter.

Date: January 25, 2014 03:05PM

How can a Raw Food Diet be a Fad when we ate it for 99% of our existence?

Date: January 25, 2014 03:16PM

As I have pointed out dozens of times on this website, we have 2 Groups of Needs and both are based on our Bodies’ Anatomical Limitations, as well as the Damage we have done to our Environment and the fact that some of us are no longer living in the Tropics which is where we’re supposed to be living. For some odd reason, powerlier can’t seem to understand this very simple concept. Nonetheless, no one can discount the fact that we do NOT have the Anatomy of a Meat Eater and there is absolutely NO LOGIC to POLLUTING our Food with FIRE!

Whenever anyone can’t wrap their brain around this, it's usually because they don’t want to and that’s what we call DENIAL aka Unrealistic Optimism [ [www.rawfoodsupport.com] ]

Current Page: 2 of 9

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables