Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Current Page: 11 of 14
Re: A little help please for getting back to raw food
Posted by: starfruit ()
Date: June 02, 2007 03:34AM

Hey guys. Great day. I still haven't lost weight but oh well. Who cares kind of ha ha. I ate
2 green smoothies (1. kale, cilantro, orange, banana 2. kale, cilantro, apple, banana)
3 flax pancakes
1/2 bag cacao crispies
tiny bit of watermelon juice
Pure Food and Wine: yum!
coconut water
pepermint tea
spicy lettuce wraps w/mango etc.
butterleaf lettuce salad w/cashew cheese and berries yum
raw tiramisu
wow what a feast
My dad and i rode 15 miles this morning from 72nd st to battery park and back. so much fun!
we also took a walk throughthe park
Well Dad leaves tomorrow. I'm a little sad but it has been so great. He has completely lifted my spirits and his passion for raw food and green smootheis has really inspired me. So even though he's leaving he has given me some great gifts. He may start posting on here too! Yay.
E: ha ha i know such yummy days
S: ooops didn't think you'd catch me! My user name was almost mango theif ya know. Ya i don't know if i can do it alone either. I still think it would be great if we could all do it and salsa too hehe ha that is funny about skype except i still don't know what it is! What is it? lol We should all have a retreat. Oh your going camping? I'm so jealous i love love love camping. Have fun gal. Xo
I: thanks yeah my dad is wonderful. OH man i wish i could teleport some of that soup to you hehe of course we are fighting over you. I want you to come sing for me every night hehe. aw we all need to hang out oh man that would be great.
Well thanks all have good rest of your day/night. Lots of love and peace.

xoxo,
Starfruit

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: earthangel ()
Date: June 02, 2007 05:18AM

hey sunshine!!! awesome day hun!! you are doing wonderful!! i am soo proud of you..and don't stress about the weight or focus on it..it will come naturally off and to a steady weight!!!
oh well if you don't want to do the retreat alone let me know!! i will def go with you!! we can go just us haha it would be fun..and we could hang outand heal together from a lot of things you know?? that would be awesome andi am totally up for it!! just tell me when and where haha..or we can plan together..you said living tree huh?? why that one?? have you ever checked out hippocrates or anything like that? one in florida and one in boston..then thereis one in san fran too!!!
anyways i am excited even though we haven't planned anything smiling smiley
well keep up the good day..and glad to know you are the mango thief smiling smiley
take care hun..oh and i know you will miss your daddy i am like that too..daddy's are great..oh so are mommies..who am i kidding family rocks!!!
love ya lots
sach
xoxoxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Date: June 03, 2007 02:37AM

I ate
2 green smoothies (1.cilantro, strawberry, boston lettuce, banana 2. coconut, kale, banana) yum
1/4 piece raw focacia
2 oz chickpea curry (not raw)
lots of extras of juice only the raw ones
cup of raw kale
some raw vanilla icecream
a few pieces of raw chocolate bar
2 apricots
2 plates of zughetti w/seasame oil and soy sauce and seasme seeds
I was going to take a bike ride tonight but didn't becuase there were thunder storm warnings and i didn't want to get stuck .I need a day off anyway. I'll take one tomorrow night.
Today i worked from 9-6. I'm really good i only had 1 tiny cooked thing. I did put one piece of cooked vegan bread in my mouth but i spit it out. I just didn't want it in my body. I did the same w/the crumb of some baked good later. So interesting how my body is just rejecting it.
I'm detoxing a little i think. Semi coated tongue, throat a little sore, and canker sores in mouth.
S: thanks sweets. Ya i've been pretty good about nto stressing about the weight and just letting my body take its own course which is crazy new for me but nice. I think my optimum weight might be a little higher than i thought too. LIke maybe 108 instead of 100. WE'll just have to see. But i'm feeling good. I actaully haven't checked otu other programs. I just like his books a lot and the programs he offers seem ideal for me for finding soem recovery, I'm going to have a phone consultation soon so we'll see. I'll keep you posted.Family really does rock. Sometimes i forget that being so far away. Thanks for the reminder. ANd hey we have oru own raw family here. Love to all.

xoxo,
Starfruit

Posted by: Inaia ()
Date: June 03, 2007 03:25AM

Your food looks sssssssooooooooooooooooo amazing! I think you are doing great! You know,it wasn't until I stopped weighing myself and measuring and counting fats & calories that I lost weight and got happy with my body. You are doing awesome! A day of rest is good too-especially with how you said you're feeling. The, tomorrow you can hit it full force and enjoy it. Congrats on doing so amazingly well!

www.inaia.com

Date: June 03, 2007 05:11AM

hey lovebug!! yay you for the wonderful day!! you are doing great..and everything you had does sound great...haha ihave been in that position in goes in the mouth while you are fighting your body already and then you are like WHAT ARE YOU DOING..and spit it out haha..i have been there....
well goodfor you taking a break from your biking adventure you do need a day of rest and relaxation!! good for you....

i am also sooo proud of you for realizing you are closer to your natural body weight then you thought!! you are doing so amazing hun!!

keep me posted on the phone consultation!!

and yes we are a raw family here! i love it!!! i am stressing about how i am goig to post every day this summer!! i am not used to needing the computer haha..i never even used one or owned one much haha...so i am trying to see if i have enough funds to get a new laptop smiling smiley

well love sweet dreams
talk to you tomorrow
love always
sach
xoxoxoxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Date: June 03, 2007 01:02PM

Happy Sunday!

www.inaia.com

Date: June 03, 2007 07:11PM

hey sweets!! hope all is well with you today!! i amg etting ready to shower and go laptop hunting smiling smiley i also have a raw lecture in a little bit so i will probably have to go to that first haha..oh well!!
take care and have a wonderful day!!
love ya lots
sach
xoxooxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Date: June 04, 2007 02:43AM

Hello raw family. Argh the rain wont leave me alone so no bike ride today. I was bummed and my stupid gym is closed on sundays. Anyway I am going to take a gyrokenisis class tomorrow morning and go to the gym as well so that's good.oh well. I worked from 9-6 again ugh, but tomorrow ihave a day off so that is good and i start my raw food class so i am so excited about that. Today at work my boss was like you know how to make guacamole and i said of course so i made a big bowl and we sold a ton of it and know we are gonna sell it reguraly on our menu. I'm really excited. SO my sister who is 10 ate almost all raw today cuase she was inspired by my dad. She even asked for a smoothie with spinach in it today. I'm so proud ofher. and then she was like i want sushi but i want it raw so she continued to make up her own recipie with macadamia nuts and tomatoe and garlic and ground it up and rolled it in sushi. she rocks
I ate
some more raw ice cream
green smoothie (lettuce, cilantro, strawberries, blueberries, lime, banana) yum
1 coconut meat
some kale marinated in olive oil and garlic
some guac i made w/bell peppers and a couple brown rice crackers(not raw)
1 mini raw pizza i made yum
1/4 pice of raw cheesecake
then 4 oz of stupid chick pea curry i gotta stop eating this stuff
1 vegan brownie bite.ergh but hey i did way better than last weekend when i was mostly cooked
Those hit my stomach like a rock. I'm away from work and temptation tomorrow!
I: thanks for the support. yeah i think if i stop obsessing it will come off a lot easier. I guess tomorrow i'm really starting our little boot camp w/exercise and food. Can't wait to get on board. Happy sunday to you too or is it monday? whats the time diffrence?
S: glad you've been there too with the spitting i felt a little ridiculous but i was like my body doesn't want this damn it! Wish i had done this today more. I think all this rain makes me craved cooked. ALso i get stressed around my boss cuase he's a bit sexist and just makes these remarks,,, anyways i turn to comfort foods when i i feel like that. Thanks for all your support as always. OH no that is so sad that you may not be able to post but you gotta do what you gotta do ya know? hope you find a good laptop! Oo what is the raw lecture about? Fun.
Lots of love and peace gals.

xoxo,
Starfruit

Posted by: Elakti ()
Date: June 04, 2007 03:34AM

Hey Starfruit---howdy. Thanks for your concern too, you must've been posting just before I did, so I didn't see it. Yeah, EA's concern made me a tadbit nervous, but I think I must be all right, since I am not sick and the lines disappeared. Don't you think if it was still serious I would be feeling SOMETHING? Like a headache or fever or something...I'm not even tired like I was last night.

You sound like you are doing really well (minus the little bit of undesirable, but it was so little and you are otherwise eating great!)
You sound UP lately and I'm glad you have a day off tomorrow, whichever day it is! Enjoy it! That would be so neat if your dad joined the forum!!

Elakti

Date: June 04, 2007 06:50AM

hey sweetie...have no fear i will be posting through the summer smiling smiley i am writing to you on mmy very own new laptop haha..so i guess we all got new ones this week lol..it is really nice and i love it...and i am getting wireless from the neighbors lol..i tried connecting with the wireless and it brought up like 6 accounts haha..so i can cancel my internet service now and not have to pay that 50 dollars this month!! yay..and if nothing else i can go to the coffee shops and what not that have wireless you know??
well anyways enough about me..good day for you today..sorr it was raining...thats abummer but your plans for tomorrow sound great!! keep up the good work...and i am excited you are joining inaia and i on our little 30 day challenge..NO more curry soup hehe unless it is raw :O) yay us!!
well love take care!! it's getting closer to hanging out YAY!!
love ya lots
sach
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Date: June 05, 2007 02:43AM

Hey guys. Well I did really well today with our challenge. I stayed all raw and got a good amount of exercise. Then I went to the raw class and was so inspired. I'm really excited. I'm learning a lot about food combining and meal planning and all this great stuff. it was a big turnout too so that was encouraging. Well I'm @#$%&. I had a bit of detox today. Maybe cause i got my body moving a lot. A lot of huge poo's haha and a little sadness mid day which was soon conquered by a good work out and a great voice lesson.I think I may weigh myself tomorrow it's been a while. I'm feeling good and I feel like it might not control me as much as usual. We shall see. Hope you all had a good one.
I ate:
1 green smoothie (2 collard leaves,1 apple, 3 strawberries, cilantro, 1 banana)yum
1/2 piece raw cheesecake
1 plate of zuchgetti w/seasame oil and soysauce and seaseme seeds and cayanne
some cherries oh so good thought of you elakti
some raw chocolate
tiny bowl of curried veggie soup raw
spinach salad w/arame and olives and dressing that was raw but I don't know what was in it cause it was served at class same with the soup
I took gyrokinesis this morning which was lovely a good way to get back into dance
tomorrow i get to take my fav ballet class cause i'm working diffrent hours than usual
cross trainer for 35 minutes at gym (300cal)
ab and arm work
40 block (2mi) walk
I'm feeling really good. Full of energy.
E: yeah i don't think it's too serious. Don't stress. Thank you. I have been up lately. I can't remember the last day I've had a depressed day. I mean i have moments but they don't take over anymore. I'm so thrilled. I new i could get better without stupid conventional meds. Wahoo. Anyway thanks for checking in.
S: wahoo for your laptop that is great. We really are living paralell lives hehe.and that rocks with the wireless. I think the soup and i are done. This class has really inspired me no exceptions no nothing this is my health and i need to take charge. Take care of myself. So did you actaully eat the jack fruit? blech. I can't wait to see you. Hey 2 months. Yay.

xoxo,
Starfruit

Date: June 05, 2007 03:20AM

Hey Starfuit! You are doing awesome!!! Really! So listen, I am a HUGE lover of chickpea curry and I don't know if this will help, but this is what I do: I make that raw carrot curry soup. Here's the recipe:

3 carrots
1 - 1 1/2 avocados
1-3 cloves of garlic
piece of fresh ginger
curry powder
cumin
salt
cayenne pepper

Stick it all in the blender. I got this on GoneRaw.com and it takes car of my curry-crazy self. Otherwise I'd be eating chickpea or lentil curry a lot!

www.inaia.com

Date: June 05, 2007 04:45AM

hey sunshine...you seem to be doing awesome yay you and yay for sticking with our challenge today!! that is great news..and you got moving which is awesome..i am very happy to hear that.....haha yeah i did try the jackfruit...it looks like durian kinda..and it has orange pods and then white thingys..and i tried the orange thing and had that taste in my mouth and then smelled it and it made me gag..i ran out of the car with it and threw it away haha..my daddy was cracking up cuz i was on the phone with him....then i also tried lychees and they were GROSS too haa..oh well......but the taste and smell was lingering for a while just not as long as usual haha...
yay for getting back into dance and taking your fave ballet class tomorrow...that is awesome....and i am glad you and the curry have parted ways..smiling smiley
take care
love ya lots
sach
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Date: June 06, 2007 03:20AM

Hi Starfruit------WAY TO GO! You are doing wonderfully, I'm so happy!

Ahhhh, ballet. Love ballet! sigh.

Your food sounds great and your activities sound wonderful.

Keep on keepin' on!

Elakti

Date: June 06, 2007 06:47AM

hey sugar!! just wanted to say hello...i know you are sleeping but i wanted you to have a message from me when you signed on this morning..smiling smiley
love ya lots
take care and have a fabulous day!
love
sachelle
xoxoxoxoxoxoo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Date: June 06, 2007 07:28AM

Hey, SF, here's another one I found on Gone raw. From one curry lover to another:

Ingredients

* 2½ cups cauliflower, chopped
* ½ onion, peeled and diced
* 1½ cups carrots, grated
* 3 teaspoons tamari, or to taste
* ¼ cup raw tahini
* 1 teaspoon curry powder
* ¼ cup water

Preparation

Place the prepared vegetables in a serving dish. In a cup mix together the water, tamari, tahini and curry powder. Pour the sauce over the vegetables and mix in well. Allow to marinate before serving.

www.inaia.com

Date: June 06, 2007 07:31AM

ooh that sounds yummy..thanks for the little food prep dish sounds yummy!!
love sach
xoxoxoxoxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Date: June 07, 2007 02:32AM

Hey guys. Sorry I havne't written in a little while. I've been really really depressed the last two days. I don't know why or what triggered ti btu it's been bad. I've stayed all raw and lots of exercise though but it's not really helping too much. I'm really lonely right now. All my friends are visiting home and so i don't really have anyone in the city right now. And work is stressing me out. They keep changing my schedule and i make appointments or plans do go to yoga do laundry and then they call me like its my obligation to work when i'm not scheduled and guilt trip me when i try to say no. Anyways sorry to rant but i'm really frustrated. Luckily I stop working in July so i can get through the next 3 weeks right? I'm also really frustrated with how i look. I havne't been weighing myself but i just feel huge and bloated (maybe from my peridod) and every time i see my reflection i really just want to scream it makes me sick. I don't get it I'm eating all raw and well and I'm exercising a lot and not eating too late at night etc. And I know this isn't my optimum weight I have fat hanging all over me yuck. OK anyways sorry for all the negatives I just needed to put it out there.
ON a more positive note i thought i'd put my goals that i had to write dowm for the class I'm taking, here.
-stop being inconsistent with raw and fully commit cuase that's what i want (no mroe excuses)
- make this more my life style and less my diet and stand up for it esp. in social situatuions
- get back down to my optimum weght and be satisfied with whatever that ends up being
dance more
put more love into my food prep and me
stop saying i'm raw to get over an eating disorder becuase that sounds temporary. intsead say becuase i believe in it
- learn more about portion sizes
- stop my raw gourmet phase eventually( move to simpler foods)
OK Yesterday let me try to remember what i ate:
2 bowls of raw granola w.almond milk
2 raw oatmeal cookies
mexican burriots (avacado tomatoe and jalpeno mashed up and wraped in collard leaves)
carton of raspberries
banana ice cream out of 1.5 bananas
I think that's it. I tried to not eat a green smoothie yesterday cause at my class they said it was bad food combining but i really didin't feel satisfied all day without it so this morning i had
1 green smoothie (collards, apple, orange, strawberries
1 bowl of raw granola
4 dates
2 oatmeal cookies
1 bowl of oats soaked w/honey
1 plate of parsnip made into angel hair w/capers and olive oil and 3 sundried tomatoes
1 necatarine
1 baby apricot
6 oz of carrot celery juice
oh and 1 oz of wheat grass both days
both days i took a 12 mile bike ride
i was having body freak out issues so i didn't go to dance tuesday which sucked. oh well. I hope i have time to get exercise tomorrow my day is crazy now that they are making me work...
EA: aw you are too cute thanks for stopping in. btw your story about the jack fruit had me rolling on the floor.
I: oh man those sound so good. you are so sweet for suggesting them. I can't wait to try them yum yum yum

xoxo,
Starfruit

Date: June 07, 2007 02:33AM

E: sorry i forgot to thank you for your support! IT means a lot. you make me smile

xoxo,
Starfruit

Date: June 07, 2007 08:14AM

Hey sunshine...well i am sorry i know you said you were having a tough time and i really feel your pain about that..a lot of my friends are here for school and go back home in the summer which makes for a sad time..but then when my camp starts it gets better cuz i meet lots of new people...
i know you can make it through the next 3 weeks and enjoy that time off for yourself and heal and relax.....smiling smiley
girl i feel your pain i have been dealing with that feeling..eating so healthy and 100% raw and exercising a ton and not losing a pound smiling smiley i know how bad it is..that is howi feel..i want to go back and revert to old ways just to feel that thin feeling...i know i am not thin..but i used to have those days at least i felt good..now i feel bloated and gross most times..especially lately adding more foods is making it worse..hang in there we can help eachother...
glad my pain is your laughter (jack fruit :O) ) haha my dad found it rolling on the floor funny as well haha..and i text you asap when it happened knew youw ould enjoy the story too haha...
well sweetie hang in there i am here for yoU!!
take care
love ya lots
sachelle
xoxoxoxoxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Date: June 07, 2007 03:43PM

I went through some of that recently. Maybe it's part of what comes up in mental detox or maybe it was PMS for me- who knows- HOWEVER, the one thing I di know is that this too shall pass. And when it does you won't even fully remember what it felt likt 'cause you'll be SO past it. Hang in there and be kind to you.

www.inaia.com

Date: June 07, 2007 07:31PM

Hi sweeetie, not much time, but hang in there...it will pass....

In the green smoothies....lettuce is neutral...use romaine or any lettuce and don't worry about food combining, it is neutral. Nice thing about lettuces and celery----go with everyting.

Keep your head up, take good care of yourself. Always ups and downs! Hope you're feeling much better today. smiling smiley
Elakti

Date: June 08, 2007 02:52AM

Hey guys. Well def feeling a bit better today. Had good convo with my parents last night which really helped me feel better and another good convo with a girl at work who is having her schedule yanked around too. Unfortunatley though i had a tiny bit of cooked today and oh man i had the worst migraine afterwards and it lasted the rest of the day! I will not do that again. IT was just that this girl and i had had such a great talk and she wants to be a chef and open her own restaurant and she made this soup today and was like you have to try just a little so i did. like 2 oz but it hit me hard. I walked about 5 miles today.
1 bowl of soaked quinoa w/agave and blueberries
1 green smoothie (collards, orange, strawberries, blueberries)
pint of blueberries
lots of cherries
soem mango and cucumber w.cayanne and salt on it
1 lara bar
1 coconut meat
Thanks for the positive words everyone. Yeah i think it may have been a little pms too which is weird cuase usually i don't get really affected form my perido other than a little bloating. I did schedule a phone consultation w.the tree of life so that will happen next week. I'm really excited. I also found out my best friend is going to coem stay with me for a week and a half starting next friday so i'm so excited and my mama is coming to visit so that will def help me not be so lonely. I did a play reading tonight which was really nice. Slowly dipping my feet back into acting hmmm. WEll goodnight all.

xoxo,
Starfruit

Date: June 08, 2007 02:59AM

I'm so glad you are feeling better. PMS can be a little sneaky sometimes during life transitions. Keep us posted. smiling smiley Big hug.. Inaia

www.inaia.com

Date: June 08, 2007 05:58AM

hey my love..yay glad you are feeling better..talking with people always helps!! and nothing better then family!!!! your day sounds great...i wish i was in nyc with ya to take those long walks and bike rides..no one here wants to do that..i have one person who likes to hike i could go with..but she is so negative and talks badly about people..she is the organizer of the raw food group here and she talks about everyone she doesn't like and is so negative you know you don't want to be around that...and you are so awesome and we would have so much fun together!!!
well hun..keep up the good day you are doing great!!
i love ya and can't wait till august!! we are going to have so much fun hanging out..
love ya hun
sachelle
xoxooxxoxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Date: June 08, 2007 02:19PM

OH it would be so great to have you here esp for long walks and exploring on bikes. Yuck i'd rather walk alone than with negative energy surrounding me. GOod choice.
My weight is down a lb and a half and my bloating is going down so that's nice. I feel peaceful this morning. I just had 3 tiny tiny apricots they are so cute and now I'm having 3 not so tiny kiwi's good breakfast.

xoxo,
Starfruit

Date: June 09, 2007 01:23AM

Hey all. Well good rest of the day. I walked to the gym 20 blocks then worked our for a while but then got really really hungry and started getting a bit dizzy so I decided to stop. It was weird cuase I had only burned 250 cal but oh well. I listened to my body. THen i stopped at the grocery to grab some things fo rmy yummy curry that I'm gonna try tomorrow thanks to Inaia. I drank a lot of water today and my bloating is going way down. I think i may not be drinking enough water so i'm going to try to pump that up. I forgot to tell you guys but a couple days ago I found the most perfect dress for my caberet. I got it at Bestsey Johnson and it's balck and white w/a huge white bow. IT's quirky and classic and i love it. He he just thought i'd share. I'm going to switch my therapist I think. I want to take action and get better now and she never has any solutions or good problem solving things to say. She jsut sits and nods and then gets $130 bucks so I'm thinking I want somethign else. My mom is going to help me find someone when she is down next week. I think cognitive therapy would be a lot better for me. Anyways I feel like I'm taking action and moving forward so that's good.
lunch: 1/4 to a 1/2 not sure bowl of green soup (mustard greens, tiny bit of oliveoil, 1.2 tomatoe, 1 lime, a little jalapeno blended and then dulse, cilantro, and avacado floated in it) It was super strong tasting so I really couldn't stomach a whole bowl .It was starngley good but i think it might be better w/a less intense green. eeek. I had some flax crackers w/the soup
then 1 slice of raw yam pie that i purchased at my grocery it was really yummy
oh and i had a few dates in the morning and 1 larabar
At work i ate one of david wolfes bars that has fruit and a little cacao and maca. Really yummy and gave me a ton of energy.
I guess i had a lot of fat today but i didn't feel badly about it or clogged up so I don't mind. WEll I work a long day tomorrow so i should go. Twilight in the city tonight was beautiful.

xoxo,
Starfruit

Date: June 09, 2007 10:20AM

Hey lovebug....oh what a glorious day you had smiling smiley....i hope you liked my text earlier haha..i had to send it lol...i wanted ya to know you are important in my life and it wouldn't be the same without ya!!!!!
that soup sounds good...but i bet it was the mustard greens!!! they are super strong and spicy...so maybe less next time with some celery or broccoli or kale?? hmm sounds yummy though...ooh and that yam pie too haha..i loved yam pie....so i am sure the raw version is great!!!
yay down 1 pound and a half...i need to get a new scale mine is not digital it is the little line kind..and i can't really tell when i lose a pound or gain so i always think it is the exact same...haha i never know exactly where it is...i am thinking after summer i will get a new one once i get home ya know??
ooh that dress sounds beautiful..send me a pic..can you send with your phone?? i have cingular i don't know what service you have lol..but texts and calls are free mobile to mobile (not that i care i will still chat with you hah)
i love that classy elegant but quirky look...it is a great combo...i have some cute black heels i bet would look great from what you describe....
good for you switching therapist and for your mommie going to be there..that is exciting....i am sure it will be great to have her.....i love visitors!!!!!
well sweetie it is getting late here...i was watching videos on youtube with my roomies brother haha..i had never watched any and he is going into the navy seals..so we watched it on that and then sharks then sports haha..
so it is late and i should get some sleep..but you know i could never sleep without checking on my gal!!
love ya
sachelle
xoxoxoxoxoxo
oh and PS don't think i was going to commend you on listening to your body and stopping exercise when it said too!! AWESOME!!!
:O)

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Date: June 10, 2007 01:58AM

Hello my dears. Long day. But I'm feeling good. Lots fo energy and even though i haven't lost much weight my body feels like it is shifting in a good way.
Breakfast: 1 green smoothie (papaya, kale, orange, strawberries, banana)
2 dates
Lunch: some curry thanks to Inaia that i brought to work and had with some flax crackers yum
Later: watermelon juice blended with ice into a slushie
2 bananas
coconut meat
1 chocoalte larabar
1 seaweed salad
I really wanted to bike tonight after work but it started raining. Argh this seems to happen to me on Sat nights when my gym is closed. SO instead i took a nice little rainy walk.
EA: Yeah thanks for the text. YOu have really made such a big diffrence in my life too my dear.
Yeah i think that soup would have been better if i hadn't put in like 5 mustard leaves lol cuase i really like mustard leaves on their own. It was just overkill.
Yeah get a new scale when you get home. Well maybe. It's a lot easier to obsess on digital scales... but i know you can control that.
I'll post pics after my caberet of me in the dress how's that? I have verizon and a camera ohone but i'm not very good at using it haha
THanks for everything gal.

xoxo,
Starfruit

Date: June 10, 2007 08:24AM

hey sweetie...ooh you sound like you had a great day..and the watermelon and ice is one of my fave's too..it is yummy like a slushie from 7-11 if you get it right haha....smiling smiley
keep up the good work my dear!!! and the pic after will be just fine!!!
thanks for everything
talk to you soon
love ya lots
sachelle
xoxooxoxoxoo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Current Page: 11 of 14

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables