Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Current Page: 3 of 13
Re: Looks like karma is catching up with Dr Clement
Date: November 17, 2014 11:38PM

Storm: not everyone wants to hurt people. Only the minority of people in the world have bad intentions to hurt others, and it is impossible for everyone to be agents.

Most, if not all of us here are so small time in the health world that the illuminati wouldn't bother trying to get us to be agents. Small website viewing, small youtube views...who cares about the small folk. The Illuminti want the big raw gurus and alternative health sites to add in disinfo, they wouldn't bother with most of us.

There is hope for the human race because some people are starting to wake up and do the right thing by eating less meat and having compassion and doing more sustainable practises for Earth. Why is this? Apparently there are powerful high level beings deflecting the curses of dark forces so mankind has some hope. They have been talking about our total enslavement for years and years, yet we are still partly free....no-one is put in FEMA concentration camps like the disinfo agents said, no mass deaths through chemical poisoning, no internal tracking systems etc because the good forces are stopping the human race from total slavery. Some of mankind is still awake enough to be trying to do the right thing because the human race is not completely hopeless and in total darkness.

There is hope because some people are trying to do good things, and the numbers are growing. We are being looked after so we do not go completely down the tubes.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: November 18, 2014 01:14AM

THeSt0rm Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> No.
>
> How do you explain that the past is also part of
> the whole ploy. Time travel?

The past would have been worst if not for the good forces. Remember...cannibalism is no longer socially acceptable, neither are many public killings in many parts of the world. We are improving our ways, so some good is coming out of all of this. + there are people waking up to the world's dumbness.The bad people try keeping us down, but the public keep on keeping afloat and now remedies are available such as reducing reliance on supermarkets etc, and now people are able to reduce water pollution, EMF wave radiation, less people are into vaccines,and now some people have some good legal remedy to greatly reduce the threats from the system.

If the world was a lost cause there would be no awakening at all and no legal remedy and no filters and health foods and ways to block EMF waves etc. We are being helped by good beings and the evil ones have not been able to steam roll us like they want to.

Have faith Storm, many of the slaves are good people, and now some of us slaves have good remedy and are sharing it with the ones who are ready.

And whether l agree with various vegan diets or not, at least the poeple pushing the various diets are awakening people into healthier eating mind sets.

Storm, it is not all bad stuff going on. The bad people try keping us under, but we find new ways to keep on going without them totally enslaving us and killing most of us off.

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: November 18, 2014 03:47AM

ahhhh... yes... the Achocalypse ( spelling is correct btw)

i heard about that

world is coming to an end

[www.entrepreneur.com]

we must all prepare

for the coming of a trepidatious dawn

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: November 18, 2014 07:51AM

Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: November 18, 2014 01:53PM

Why are you blaming yourself for being circumcised when you had no control over it happening? What are the benefits of not being circumcised?

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: November 18, 2014 02:16PM

Storm if you started a YouTube channel with all the material you have, you'd be a millionaire. You're shooting yourself in the foot bro...

Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: November 18, 2014 03:24PM

NuNativs Wrote:
> Storm if you started a YouTube channel with all
> the material you have, you'd be a millionaire.
> You're shooting yourself in the foot bro...

Terrible advice - unless and until he can learn to stare deeply into the abyss and laugh.

Date: November 18, 2014 06:04PM

THeSt0rm Wrote:

> "they" set you up, then you are blamed all the
> time.

Bullies home in on timid cowardly males. If you develop some courage and initiative the bullies will leave you alone as they are basically lazy and go for the easiest 'soul kill' of the herd.

Nothing is preventing you from working for yourself. You don't have to wait around for someone else to hire you. You will have a hard time getting hired due to that impossible to hide moral lowering factor, as you know.

Work for yourself and you get to make all the rules and mistakes yourself. It's harder work than working for someone else but more satisfying. If that's too much maybe you can convince your parents to let you move back home until you can get your act together. They probably owe you that as they obviously forgot to teach you some crucial self protection skills when you were young. There are a lot of young men in your situation around these days. Probably because there were no men around in so many broken home families. IMO.

Date: November 19, 2014 02:34AM

I bet you'll have a different outlook on life if you start consistently taking this tonic I came up with (which I'll be doing in the near future, everyday)...

2+ cups of coconut water
1/2 tsp. of extra-virgin coconut oil
3-5 TBS of AFA blue-green algae
.5-1 tsp. of marine phytoplankton
1-2+ tsp. of raw honey
1/4-1/2 tsp. of camu camu powder

Also find a way to add mucuna to your daily regimen. I underestimated its potential but recently started taking 1-3 tsp. on a consistent basis and have definitely felt some positive effects, mainly more motivation and concentration. I think you'd benefit from vaporizing medical cannabis as well. I know there's negative effects from using cannabis on a daily basis (which can be partially offset by the anti-stimulatory effects of mucuna), but there's also many health benefits. Again, I was a stoner for two years and can say that it has without a doubt had lasting beneficial psychological effects.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 11/19/2014 02:43AM by jtprindl.

Posted by: Anon 102 ()
Date: November 19, 2014 04:02PM

jtprindl Wrote:
> I bet you'll have a different outlook on life if
> you start consistently taking this tonic I came up
> with (which I'll be doing in the near future,
> everyday)...
>
> 2+ cups of coconut water
> 1/2 tsp. of extra-virgin coconut oil
> 3-5 TBS of AFA blue-green algae
> .5-1 tsp. of marine phytoplankton
> 1-2+ tsp. of raw honey
> 1/4-1/2 tsp. of camu camu powder
>
> Also find a way to add mucuna to your daily
> regimen.

Are there any peer reviewed science on AFA blue-green algae,marine phytoplankton,camu camu powder and mucuna?

Date: November 19, 2014 04:21PM

Anon 102 Wrote:
> jtprindl Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I bet you'll have a different outlook on life
> if
> > you start consistently taking this tonic I came
> up
> > with (which I'll be doing in the near future,
> > everyday)...
> >
> > 2+ cups of coconut water
> > 1/2 tsp. of extra-virgin coconut oil
> > 3-5 TBS of AFA blue-green algae
> > .5-1 tsp. of marine phytoplankton
> > 1-2+ tsp. of raw honey
> > 1/4-1/2 tsp. of camu camu powder
> >
> > Also find a way to add mucuna to your daily
> > regimen.
>
>
> Are there any peer reviewed science on AFA
> blue-green algae,marine phytoplankton,camu camu
> powder and mucuna?

Yeah, but I also believe anecdotal evidence is credible when the same benefits are reported in lots of people. Plus you can look at the content of certain foods and get a good idea in regards to which conditions they will help with. AFA is loaded with B-vitamins, phycocyanin, chlorophyll, and naturally contains PEA, a powerful mood enhancer. Marine phytoplankton is rich in EPA/DHA and amino acids. Camu camu is one of the most potent sources of vitamin C on the planet, which is great for the brain. Mucuna is one of the richest sources (maybe only known source?) of L-DOPA, the precursor to dopamine, and it crosses the blood brain barrier. The algae's also help cleanse the body out and toxicity is a common cause of depression and mood-related disorders.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/19/2014 04:23PM by jtprindl.

Posted by: banana who ()
Date: November 19, 2014 04:46PM

la_veronique Wrote:
> what is saffron good for?
>
>
> storm
>
> storm
>
> cool article with the pics
>
> btw
> everyone wants to jump off a building when they
> find out all the things that are
>
> "underlying"
>
> but lo and behold
>
> somehow, we are all still here ( its a
> MIRACLE... i tell ya.. its a miracle!!)

My mind goes to interesting places. Your first question:

Saffron! What is it good for? Absolutely nothing--say it again! Good God almighty! grinning smiley

Date: November 19, 2014 04:55PM

SueZ Wrote:
> SueZ Wrote:
> -----
> > la_veronique Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > what is saffron good for?
> >
> > Depression.
> >
> > "Saffron stigma was found to be significantly
> more
> > effective than placebo and equally as
> efficacious
> > as fluoxetine and imipramine."
> >
> >
> > [www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov]
>
> I just made and ate an experimental breakfast
> porridge Storm may want to try.
>
> 0.25 c. chia seeds
> 1 T. maca (my hand slipped - usually I just use a
> t.)
> 1 T. cocoa powder
> 1 T. golden berries
> 2 T. birch xylitol + a squirt of liquid stevia (or
> sweetener of your choice)
> seeds from 2 cardamom pods
> 1 pinch saffron
> 1 pinch of salt
>
> I ground up the above ingredients in my Indian
> mixie, (because it works better for this type of
> chore and is way easier to clean than the Vitamix
> or coffee grinder), and put them in a bowl. I then
> added 6 drops of fulvic acid (which naturally has
> both boron and zinc in it) and 1.5 c. hot water
> and stirred well. Then I added in 1. T coconut
> oil (helps with omega-3 chain conversion).
>
> Tasted pretty good and made a very satisfying
> quick power packed morning meal.
> I'll work on tweaking it. Needs some nutmeg,
> maybe, for one thing.

After experimenting with this recipe the past few days I'd say go with the whole 1 T. maca a day and add 0.50 t. cinnamon. I didn't feel down when I started adding these ingredients to my normal morning porridge but now my mornings are great even though reading this thread is a major bummer.

Hope you try it, Storm.

Posted by: CommonSenseRaw ()
Date: November 19, 2014 06:44PM

There are two groups

those in super foods
and
those in sprouts, green juices.

Actually three

And the rest.

Those in the super food maybe they do not have time to grow sprouts.

Date: November 19, 2014 07:04PM

jtprindl Wrote:
> Anon 102 Wrote:
> -----
> > jtprindl Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > I bet you'll have a different outlook on life
> > if
> > > you start consistently taking this tonic I
> came
> > up
> > > with (which I'll be doing in the near future,
> > > everyday)...
> > >
> > > 2+ cups of coconut water
> > > 1/2 tsp. of extra-virgin coconut oil
> > > 3-5 TBS of AFA blue-green algae
> > > .5-1 tsp. of marine phytoplankton
> > > 1-2+ tsp. of raw honey
> > > 1/4-1/2 tsp. of camu camu powder
> > >
> > > Also find a way to add mucuna to your daily
> > > regimen.
> >
> >
> > Are there any peer reviewed science on AFA
> > blue-green algae,marine phytoplankton,camu camu
> > powder and mucuna?
>
>
> Yeah, but I also believe anecdotal evidence is
> credible when the same benefits are reported in
> lots of people. Plus you can look at the content
> of certain foods and get a good idea in regards to
> which conditions they will help with. AFA is
> loaded with B-vitamins, phycocyanin, chlorophyll,
> and naturally contains PEA, a powerful mood
> enhancer. Marine phytoplankton is rich in EPA/DHA
> and amino acids. Camu camu is one of the most
> potent sources of vitamin C on the planet, which
> is great for the brain. Mucuna is one of the
> richest sources (maybe only known source?) of
> L-DOPA, the precursor to dopamine, and it crosses
> the blood brain barrier. The algae's also help
> cleanse the body out and toxicity is a common
> cause of depression and mood-related disorders.

I don't see you putting up any links to these scientific studies. You can be sure if there were any reliable studies that there would be numerous links on the sites that sell these thing. And I mean studies of the entire product. Not pick and choose elements of it.

I have noticed, however, that the websites that sell these things always say in small letters at the bottom of the page something to the effect of "Our dietary supplements are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or medical condition."

Well, if these products cannot treat,cure or prevent my disease then what am I taking them for?? (I don't want to hear about FDA rules)

Anyway, I am not against them really. I don't care whether people take them or not. And I know people don't give a hoot about my opinion smiling smiley. And that is fine by me. smiling smiley

Date: November 19, 2014 07:28PM

"I don't see you putting up any links to these scientific studies. You can be sure if there were any reliable studies that there would be numerous links on the sites that sell these thing. And I mean studies of the entire product. Not pick and choose elements of it."

Lack of scientific evidence does not mean lack of very beneficial results. Regarding certain elements of foods... logically, if a specific compound has been proven to cure X disease, then foods that contain that specific compound are going to be beneficial for that disease. Actually, that's common sense. If you don't think so, oh well.

"Well, if these products cannot treat,cure or prevent my disease then what am I taking them for?? (I don't want to hear about FDA rules)"

They can do all of those things, and yes, by law, manufacturers have to put that on their label unless they want to heavily risk being fined, arrested, put out of business, etc. If you don't want to hear about the correct answer to your question, don't ask it.

Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: November 20, 2014 10:37PM

Poor Brian if he reads this thread. LOL. We can all laugh at ourselves.spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/20/2014 10:40PM by coconutcream.

Date: November 21, 2014 07:27AM

jtprindl Wrote:
> "I don't see you putting up any links to these
> scientific studies. You can be sure if there were
> any reliable studies that there would be numerous
> links on the sites that sell these thing. And I
> mean studies of the entire product. Not pick and
> choose elements of it."
>
> Lack of scientific evidence does not mean lack of
> very beneficial results. Regarding certain
> elements of foods... logically, if a specific
> compound has been proven to cure X disease, then
> foods that contain that specific compound are
> going to be beneficial for that disease. Actually,
> that's common sense. If you don't think so, oh
> well.
>
> "Well, if these products cannot treat,cure or
> prevent my disease then what am I taking them
> for?? (I don't want to hear about FDA rules)"
>
> They can do all of those things, and yes, by law,
> manufacturers have to put that on their label
> unless they want to heavily risk being fined,
> arrested, put out of business, etc. If you don't
> want to hear about the correct answer to your
> question, don't ask it.

Ohh Prindy my boy, you're getting a little caustic there. Don't tell me you've been sneaking in a little copper on the side.

You're the science hog so I am surprised( but not very since many people are hypocrites to suit their own agenda)you'd say "Lack of scientific evidence does not mean lack of very beneficial results." That's what many fruit eaters have been trying to tell you and you strenuously didn't want to hear that.

Which "specific compound has been proven to cure x disease"?

Your simplistic view of "foods that contain that specific compound are
> going to be beneficial for that disease. Actually, that's common sense." is just that, simplistic. Their are many other factors involved here, not the least is that these products are processed and who knows what has been added to them.

"They can do all of those things, and yes, by law,manufacturers have to put that on their label.."
Not so fast, Prindl my boy. That's not entirely correct. I know the FDA is corrupt but if the product can consistently, repeat consistently, cure diseases and has been scientifically studied and endorsed then the FDA will no choice but to approve it. These are products that are sold in bottles. That's what the FDA hacks love. There's a reason why these manufacturers put that disclaimer on their website and it has nothing to do with penalty. Their products are unreliable.For every two people that say the product is good you can find one,maybe two, who say it did nothing for them. (I use the word cure the way mainstream people think of it. Personally I don't believe any disease can be cured. But that's another matter).

Anyway, whether I'm right or wrong I'm done with this issue. I could go more indepth into each point but I don't feel the motivation. Unlike you, arguing on this board isn't the highlight of my life. Believe what you will. You can have the last word..or knowing you, paragraphs.

Date: November 21, 2014 03:03PM

"I know the FDA is corrupt but if the product can consistently, repeat consistently, cure diseases and has been scientifically studied and endorsed then the FDA will no choice but to approve it."

That's false and nothing but a blind, misguided assumption on your end. The FDA and pharmaceutical industry work together and a major part of their ties with each other is the disapproval of natural cures and the approval of drugs which only serve to maintain disease and cause side-effects which require more drugs.

"That's what many fruit eaters have been trying to tell you and you strenuously didn't want to hear that."

I'm not against eating fruit, I'm against eating the vast majority of your calories from store-bought fruit (unripe, not fresh, post-harvest nutrient loss). Fruit contains inadequate amounts of many essential nutrients. Not that I have any idea about what you're even talking about in regards to fruit eaters and science.

"You're the science hog so I am surprised( but not very since many people are hypocrites to suit their own agenda)"

Not really, I never claimed science was the be-all, end-all.

"Your simplistic view of... Which "specific compound has been proven to cure x disease"?"

The concept of health is very simple - nourish, detoxify, sunlight/fresh air, engage in physical activity. Then of course other healthy habits such as staying grounded to the Earth, quality sleep, stress reduction, etc., but those four things are the staples. Using science and common sense (understanding the nutrient content of foods and anecdotal evidence) can lead to desirable outcomes.

[www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov] - "Though no hormonal changes occurred after the treatment interval in both groups, only patients under Klamin administration showed both SRT and Zung scales significantly improved, thus reporting a consistent change in their quality of life, for mood, anxiety and depressive attitude".

[www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov] - "Phenylethylamine (PEA), an endogenous neuroamine, increases attention and activity in animals and has been shown to relieve depression in 60% of depressed patients. It has been proposed that PEA deficit may be the cause of a common form of depressive illness. Fourteen patients with major depressive episodes that responded to PEA treatment (10-60 mg orally per day, with 10 mg/day selegiline to prevent rapid PEA destruction) were reexamined 20 to 50 weeks later. The antidepressant response had been maintained in 12 patients. Effective dosage did not change with time. There were no apparent side effects. PEA produces sustained relief of depression in a significant number of patients, including some unresponsive to the standard treatments. PEA improves mood as rapidly as amphetamine but does not produce tolerance". - AFA is rich in PEA

[www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov] - "The results of this study indicate that hydroalcoholic extract of MPE have antidepressant action, which may be mediated by an interaction with the dopaminergic system".

"You can have the last word..or knowing you, paragraphs."

And I'm happy to, so should you, you're getting free education.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/21/2014 03:08PM by jtprindl.

Date: December 06, 2014 10:21AM

THeSt0rm Wrote:

>
> [www.youtube.com]
> fKQ Jim Carrey's Secret Hand Signal

Excellent link Storm, l had a good laugh about it. It just goes to show you that the illuminati is so confident that they don't even keep the symbolism secret anymore. That's why we need to discover our own power and find remedy = law, diet and controlling your own thoughts instead of them doing it.

THeSt0rm Wrote:
> OK, so Brian Clement and the Hippocrates Institute
> (along with Kristina, again my Name being used
> there) all acting as a front to make raw vegans
> and sproutarians look bad.

HHI have done great things and have continued to promote a raw vegan diet. Brian Clement promotes a raw vegan diet also. Nothing fake about that.

>
> If one goes to the Hippocrates Institute they'll
> only think the sproutarian diet is limited to what
> is found there: a diet excessively high in beans,
> or carbs, little information on ferments or fatty
> acids.

That's why l am online talking about the vegan diet, to give much more information on diet and how to make it work. Lots of poor sources of info because people don't seem to read enough and use common sense.

>
> its the same with pretty much any 'raw guru'.
> They're all acting as if a front to keep things
> along the same line as seen as "fringe". Nobody
> seems to have complete and balanced information,
> only pieces.

No-one does have all the info, but people like Dr Brian and Dr Coisens and various others are trying to fill the gaps in knowldge and help people.

> Nobody is able to piece it all
> together unless they want to be the outcast or
> perhaps targetted.

We seem to be getting closer to working it out.

www.thesproutarian.com

Date: December 07, 2014 02:16PM

Hey Storm, check out videos by Teal Swan, she can help you sort out your angst and she's pleasant to look at at the same time...

Date: December 07, 2014 02:49PM

NuNativs Wrote:
> Hey Storm, check out videos by Teal Swan, she can
> help you sort out your angst and she's pleasant to
> look at at the same time...
>
Oh good Lord, PLEASE! The last thing Storm needs to listen to is a creepy nonstop nonsense jabbering control freak zombie lunatic.

Date: December 07, 2014 07:39PM

"And NOT ANYONE will give a @#$%&."

How can anyone else care when you don't believe anyone else exists?

Date: December 08, 2014 03:26PM

Teal Swan is awesome, I love her. You've got a lot of cynical/negative/jaded emotional energy in ya, Life is way more than food ya know?

SueZ Wrote:
> NuNativs Wrote:
> -----
> > Hey Storm, check out videos by Teal Swan, she
> can
> > help you sort out your angst and she's pleasant
> to
> > look at at the same time...
> >
> Oh good Lord, PLEASE! The last thing Storm needs
> to listen to is a creepy nonstop nonsense
> jabbering control freak zombie lunatic.

Date: December 08, 2014 03:29PM

Hey Storm, you get outside much? My advice is to watch "The Man Who Planted Trees" and then get busy instead of wallowing in your self-imposed misery/prison you seem top so desperately enjoy...(That's exactly where the powers that be want you, in total hopelessness)

THeSt0rm Wrote:
> This is probably the SHADOW nobody wants to face.
> Or what gave birth to it, or atleast the
> prevalence of it and all suffering on the entire
> planet we see today.
>
> Nothing would be so bad as it is today if it
> wasn't for the *beeeeeeep*

Date: December 08, 2014 03:41PM

NuNativs Wrote:
> Teal Swan is awesome, I love her. You've got a lot
> of cynical/negative/jaded emotional energy in ya,
> Life is way more than food ya know?
>
> SueZ Wrote:
> -----
> > NuNativs Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Hey Storm, check out videos by Teal Swan, she
> > can
> > > help you sort out your angst and she's
> pleasant
> > to
> > > look at at the same time...
> > >
> > Oh good Lord, PLEASE! The last thing Storm
> needs
> > to listen to is a creepy nonstop nonsense
> > jabbering control freak zombie lunatic.

She is anything but awesome. Check your facts.

Your recommendations for Storm are just the worst. You even encouraged him to share his angst on youtube to get rich. Awful.

***Found them - your 'masterpiece' ideas of wretched advice to Storm...

"Now start a YouTube channel and profit handsomely from your angst, then you will have the will to Live!!!"

"Storm if you started a YouTube channel with all the material you have, you'd be a millionaire. You're shooting yourself in the foot bro..."

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/08/2014 03:55PM by SueZ.

Date: December 08, 2014 05:19PM

So you would rather hime sit and wallow, that's great advice...You didn't quote me on "The Man Who Planted Trees" idea which is our global purpose to create Paradise Earth...

If Storm got up on YouTube at least he'd have a reason to get up in the morning, capiche?

Date: December 08, 2014 05:46PM

NuNativs Wrote:
> You didn't quote me on...

Be glad I didn't go back into all your plethora of harebrained schemes. Be very glad.

> If Storm got up on YouTube at least he'd have a
> reason to get up in the morning, capiche?

Right, because your harebrained trite scheme of letting big ag, etc., corp.'s advertisements on your youtube channel is making you so "rich" and "free" and is working out so well for you you decided to share your riches and freedom success with Storm. Who the heck are you trying to fool?

Posted by: Tai ()
Date: December 08, 2014 06:20PM

I have never been to the HHI, so I have a question.
Why gets IV therapy there? Just cancer patients who are willing to pay extra?
Is the substance in the IV therapy whole food based or synthetic?
When did they start the IV therapy?
Since there are medical doctors there, does it actually matter where Brian went to school? Doesn't it matter more where the medical doctor went to school who is overseeing the IV therapy?
How does the HHI IV therapy compare to the IV therapy in Mexico for cancer patients (laetrile.)
Thank you!

Date: December 08, 2014 10:16PM

"Is the substance in the IV therapy whole food based or synthetic?"

How about some nice shiny silver to mainline? HHI can $et you right up.

[hippocratesinst.org]

I wonder if HHI will glue on your hair extensions while you're just sitting there waiting for that silver filled IV bottle to empty into your blood supply.

[hippocratesinst.org]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/08/2014 10:25PM by SueZ.

Current Page: 3 of 13

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables